stupid games: part 1

honestly, i love youtube aus

"Hey, guys, we're back, like we promised," Clarke said to the camera.

The millions of YouTubers were getting settled into the Live.

Her best friend, Bellamy, was sitting beside. This YouTube channel was both of theirs. And they planned on keeping it that way.

Sometimes, Octavia would join in on the fun, and so would the rest of their friends, but in every video, Clarke and Bellamy were always there.

"Today we're doing a live truth or dare game with Octavia, Lincoln, Raven and Murphy," Bellamy said, motioning to everyone in the circle. "And you guys pick the dares or the truths."

"Basically," Clarke jumped in, "we have a bowl with everyone's name in there twice. One of each person's name is a truth, and the other is a dare. We pick the names randomly and you guys choose what we've gotta do. We pick the dares at random, so don't get mad if we don't pick yours."

Clarke looked at Bellamy and smiled. He was grinning at her. He as cute when he grinned.

"Okay, the first person is..." Bellamy said, his hand in the bowl. He picked out a paper. "Octavia, truth."

The first comment popped up. "Out of Murphy and Lincoln, who would you date and why?" Clarke read.

"Ooh, I wanna know this one," Murphy said, rubbing his hands together. Lincoln stayed quiet, but his eager expression showcased enough.

"Definitely Lincoln," Octavia decided. "Because he's more attractive, he's sweet and caring and funny."

Lincoln blushed, trying to hide his smile. Octavia was smirking, and Murphy just looked offended.

"I'll have you know," Murphy started. "That I am a sexy beast."

Raven let out an exasperated sigh. "Sure, Murphy, whatever helps you sleep at night."

That earned her a punch in the arm and a: "Shut up, Reyes."

"Okay, Octavia, you pick next," Bellamy said.

His sister put her hand into the bowl of names. she picked up a white, folded paper and read: "Clarke, dare."

Bellamy read the first comment; "For the rest of the game, Clarke has to wear what she wears to bed."

Clarke's face went red, but she quickly got up and went to change. When she came back, she was wearing simply her underwear and a white, tank top that hung off her shoulder.

"That looks... comfortable," Octavia decided.

Bellamy had to look away because his face was all red. Damn was she beautiful.

"Okay, next," Clarke said, putting her hand into the bin. "Raven, dare."

"She has to cut off an inch from the whole left side of her hair," Murphy said, laughing as he read the dare off the screen.

"Shit," Raven muttered. She proceeded to do the dare, which in the end actually made her look pretty badass.

"Okay, next is Octavia, again, but with a dare," Raven read off her white paper.

"Since she said she'd rather date Lincoln, she should kiss him," Bellamy read.

Octavia's face was all red, but she smirked anyways. Everyone knew they liked each other. The only ones who were oblivious were Octavia and Lincoln.

Lincoln smiled, as he got closer to Octavia.

Finally, finally, they kissed. It was a very passionate kiss. A very passionate kiss.