blue eyes

"Ma'am that'll be 18.50$ please," I say as I finish scanning her items.

She's very pretty. She had pretty blonde hair that falls all around her shoulders like a princess. Her blue eyes are piercing, fierce and confident. Everything about her makes her beautiful. Including her eyes. Especially her eyes.

She hands me a twenty-dollar bill. Her light skin is soft.

She smiles. "You can keep the change."

"Thanks," I respond, returning the smile.

I slide the twenty into the cash register and wait for her receipt to print.

"So, blue eyes," I say, not bothering to ask for her name, "will I be seeing you around here often?"

"That depends," she answers. "On what days do you work?"

I smirk. "Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays."

She nods, "I'll be here."

I hand her the bill and watch her walk away, smiling.

;;;

"Well, if it isn't the One and Only," I say as she drops an energy bar in front of me. "What's up, blue eyes?"

"Nothing really," she says, "just here to see buy my favourite energy bar from my favourite grocery store."

"Sure," I say. "Sure."

"I'm not lying," she responds defensively. "I love this store. And these energy bars."

"You sure I didn't just sway you into coming back with my charm?" I say, causing her to roll her eyes.

"I'm completely certain."

"Whatever you say, blue eyes," I answer. "That'll be 2.25$."

She hands me a 5, letting me, once again, keep the change. I don't complain though. I just nod and smile.

"I guess I'll see you on Friday," I say as she leaves.

"Yup," she replies, popping the P.

As she walks out, I catch sight of her throwing the unopened bar into the trash.

;;;

"Hey, blue eyes," I say, as she flops the same energy bar onto the counter in front of me. "You gonna throw that one out too?"

She blushes. "Shut up."

I roll my eyes. "You know the price."

She hands me a five, which I say I can't accept anymore since she's let me keep the change too many times. So I hand her back her change.

She smiles and drops a folded piece of paper onto the counter, walking away.

I open it up. 555-7865.

"Call me!" blue eyes yells as she opens the exit door and leaves the store.

I smile. "I will."

okay, i know it's super short and i haven't updated in a billion years, but im lacking inspiration rn, so if you've got any ideas or requests, please let me know and i'll credit you

:) -k