1 - Old Story

Dian is a workaholic and very successful woman who works as a Board of Directors at her father's company in Korea. She also comes from a wealthy family. She is not a Korean-born child but she has lived there for almost 8 years. She is unmarried but she has a daughter named Eun. Eun is her adopted daughter which 4 year's old now (Korean age).

Actually, Eun is her best friend's daughter, Yeeun. But 2 years back, while Eun at 2 years old, she died because of her cancer. Yeeun is a single mother. Her boyfriend didn't want to take responsibility for her. Apart from that, she asked Dian to take care of Eun before she passed away.

Since Dian and Yeeun are really close, she makes a decision to take care of Eun. Even Eun is not her daughter, but still she raised and took care of her like her own daughter. She will do everything just to make Eun happy.

Apart from that, it makes her being criticized by her own co-workers and others. They think Eun is her real daughter but it is not. They always said Dian is a shameful women because having a kids without a father.

She didn't want to tell the truth because she don't like to face with those peopel plus they even don't believe with Dian's saying. She always being bashed and become a topic when they saw both of them together but Dian keep strong.

Besides, Dian has an assistant named Sean. He is also her cousin. He is the only one who is close to Dian and knows everything about her. At the same time, he also became a person who Eun was close with.

Even though Dian is always being criticized and bashed, it doesn't stop her from being one of the most influential people in Korea.