15 - Help Me

J-Hope doesn't know how to make Dian agree with the marriage. Apart from that, he tried to ask Sean.

J-Hope: Hello Sean?

Sean: Yes. What again?

J-Hope: Help me.

Sean: Help you what?

J-Hope: Help me to make sure Dian agrees with the marriage.

Sean: Hahahaha.. I'm sorry though I can't.

J-Hope: Why?

Sean: I just really can't. Plus Dian is very hard to pursue. And one more thing it's because of you.

J-Hope: Me? Why? I don't get it?

Sean: Look at yourself J-Hope. You are popular and everyone knows about you. You have a lot of fans. Don't you think about Dian? What does she feel when you do this to her? Don't you know how terrified she is when some of your fans appeared at her company and asked her to leave you. Have you ever thought about that? You just make it harder for her. She doesn't want to ruin you J-Hope. She doesn't want your fans to think wrong about you.

J-Hope: Why did she feel wrong about me?

Sean: Look.. She has kid... and don't you ever think how your fans will react about this. You fans must have thought...

J-Hope: Okay I get it. But.. that's not my intention. I really like her and I don't know I just felt like I wanted to protect her. Can you please help me?

Sean: Uhmm... It's hard.

J-Hope: Please..

Sean: Okay.. I will. But I didn't promise.

J-Hope: Okay, okay. Thank you.

....................................................................................................................................

Sean's House

During that time, Sean is at his home and Eun is also there because Dian asked him to take care of her for today. While he was on call with J-Hope, she heard their conversation. Apart from that, when they ended their phone call, Eun came to Sean's room. It's makes Sean startled

Eun: Kalsean?

Sean: Uh?! Eun?

Eun: Is it true?

Sean: What sweetie?

Eun: Mommy will get married?

Sean froze and don't know how to respond.

Sean: Uhmm.. no. Yeah.. mommy will not get married.

Eun: But, I heard just now...

Sean: You heard?

Eun: Yeah. Is it true uncle Sean?

Sean became speechless.

Eun: Kalsean? Answer me?

Sean: Uhmm.. it's not like that sweetie.

Eun: Then what? Explain to me.

Sean: Look... there's someone who wants to marry with mommy but mommy doesn't want it.

Eun: Who is that person?

Sean: Uhmm.. I guess you should not..

Eun: J-Hope?

Sean shocked again.

Sean: Uhm.. hmm..

Eun: Is he?

Sean nodded.

Eun: Why doesn't mommy want to marry him? I like him.

Sean: Sweetie.. you know his situation don't you.

Eun: But still. He likes mommy, doesn't it? So why not? I want a father too.

Sean: Eun...

Eun: I really want a dad.

Sean: Eun.. I'm sorry okay.

Eun: It's okay.. You didn't do anything wrong. So.. what are we gonna do?

Sean: What?

Eun: To make mommy accept my dad to be?

Sean: Eun...

Eun: Yes? What?

Sean: Are you happy?

Eun: Of course I'm happy. I hope J-Hope can make mommy happy too. I know she is not happy now. She just pretends it.

Sean: Eun.. you are so sweet honey.

Eun: I know. So.. how?