10 - BigHit and Fans Party

Today BigHit will hold a dinner with the lucky fans of Lee Hyun, BTS and TXT. Apart from that, Eun will be invited. Their party started at 3pm.

10 minutes before the party begins, Eun dan Dian arrives. There are a few fans who also come before them. As soon as they went into the lobby, everyone looked at them.

During that day, Eun doesn't feel well and only wants Dian to get close to her.

Dian was holding Eun but when they at the lobby, she putted Eun down. They are waiting to be allowed to enter the hall.

At the hall door, Dian and Eun were stopped when both of them came across RM, Suga, V dan Jin who also wanted to go into the hall.

V greeted Eun who are currently holding Dian's hand

V: Annyeong Eun-ah.

Dian: Annyeonghaseyo.

All: Annyeonghaseyo.

RM: You look pretty today Eun-ah.

Then , Eun hid behind Dian while still holding her mother's hand.

Dian: Hey.. say hai to them.

Eun shakes her head

Suga: She must be shy

V: Maja, maja.

Dian: Eun..

Then Eun wanted Dian to hold her.

Eun: Mommy...

Suga: She doesn't like it.

Dian: Mianhae. She is not feeling well today.

RM & V: Arr chincha?

V: Arasseo. See you inside Eun-ah.

Dian: Say okay to them.

Then they leave them while V gently rubs Eun's cheek.

At that time, Jimin, J-Hope and Jungkook are already in the hall.

J-Hope, Jimin and Jungkook POV

At the beginning, they are not aware of Dian and Eun but shortly after, when both of them enter the hall, they finally notice them.

During that time, J-Hope was a bit amazed by Dian because for him, she looked different that night. At the same time, he suddenly remembered the story that his sister told him 2 weeks ago.

While Dian and Eun went to their table (Dian still holding Eun), J-Hope's eyes never missed from Dian until they arrived at their chair and Dian put Eun down on her chair.

Jimin who are noticed by J-Hope action spoke

Jimin: Hyung..

J-Hope face toward Jimin. Before he spoke, Jimin started his words first

Jimin: Don't make it obvious.

J-Hope: Buanya?

Jimin: She is pretty isn't she?

J-Hope: Buangoya?

He didn't reply and instead looked at J-Hope. Shortly after, the party began.

Even though Eun is not feeling well today, she still enjoyed and was excited.

Dian POV

I just sat on my chair watching them on the stage. In the meantime, I checked Eun who was sitting next to me.

Eun: Mommy..

Dian: Yes honey?

Eun: Take my pictures.