7 - Am I to Harsh?

J-Hope POV

While I was on my way to the house, my mind kept thinking about Eun and her mother. I still didn't expect that she would give such a reaction.

As soon as I'm home, I went to my room and during that time Jimin was there too.

BTS Dorm

"Wasso hyung?"

"Uh? Uhmm.."

"Odiga?"

"Opso"

I put my belongings and got ready to clean up myself.

"I'm going to wash first."

"Ne, hyung."

After a few minutes, I lay my body on the bed. I see my phone but my behaviour seems not like always. Sometimes, I look at my phone then stare at the wall. It's make Jimin asked me

"Gwenchana hyung?"

I was startled by his sudden question so I faced him who was watching his iPad.

"Ne? Ne, Gwenchana."

"Chincha? You sure?"

I become quite for a moment then continued again

" Am I too harsh on her?"

"Ne? Moraguyo hyung?"

"Haissh.. This is crazy"

"Wae? Wae? Wae? What's wrong?"

"Aniyo."

"Haeba."

J-Hope stopped and changed his position, sat on his bed and face towards Jimin.

"Just now"

"Ne.."

"Just now I met Eun's eomma."

"Ne?! Moragu? Do you know her? How can you meet her?"

"Aniya.. Just now.. as I wanted to go back home, I saw Eun waiting for someone."

"Okay, then?"

"So I'm asking her who she is waiting for? Then she answered and said it's her mom."

"And after that?"

"So I've decided to accompany her. While we are waiting, Eun looked very sad so I'm asking her why she looked sad? "

"Wae?"

"She is sad because her mom can't join her today and I think she is frustrated with her mom because she is too busy."

"Aww.. that was sad."

"Keronika. Then after that, her mom came."

" Kuraessoe?"

"At that time, I was talking with Sejin, but as I saw them go from there, I stopped them."

Jimin quite so I continued

"I don't know what I was thinking before and said she should treat Eun nicely. She looked puzzled. But then I'm added, 'Can you at least make some time for her? Don't you know how sad she is? What kind of mother are you? You choose your work rather than being with her? She doesn't deserve a mother like you. I'm sorry to say this but it's a fact. You're selfish."

"Wah... you really said like that hyung?"

I nodded and asked

"Is that to harsh Jimin-ah?"

He thought before answered

"Uhmm.. it's not that harsh but surely it makes you feel it and of course she will be sad I guess."

"Arr chincha? Ottokaji?"

"She is a woman hyung. Plus, there's no mother on this planet who wants to treat their children as badly as they can. Unless they are insane and inhuman."

"But I just want to let her know."

"I know. I know what you are trying to do."

"Ottokannya?"

"Molla hyung."