9 - She Is Not Like What I'm Thinking

J-Hope POV

Today, my sister asked me to go to walk with her. She said her favourite person will have a product launching today so I'm okay with it plus I don't have any schedule either.

It's already 12 pm, and now my sister and I are already at the building which I don't know what it is called. So, I asked

"What are we doing here?"

"We will meet... no. Watch my favorite person."

"Ne? Your boyfriend?"

"Ya.. anindae. My.. my.."

" Bundae?"

"My inspiration."

"Your inspiration?"

"Ne. If you see her, I'm sure you will fall in love with her."

"Since when are you like this? You are not like this before?"

"That's why I'm saying. She is the one who inspires me."

While we are looking at the products, my sister grab my hands and pointed her finger to someone

"Seok-ah, Seok-ah..."

"Arr.. wae? Wae? Wae? My clothes.

"That's her."

I was surprised with the person my sister pointed to.

"Her?"

"Ne. Arghh.. nomu yepura. She's pretty isn't it?"

"Uhmm.. Hmm.. so-so."

"Ya! Are you blind or something?"

"Hmm.. not bad"

"Can you marry her?"

"Ne? What are you talking about? She's married isn't it? And have a kid."

"Uh?! How do you know?"

"Do you remember the kid that I told you before?"

"The fan?"

"Uhmm.. "

"No way."

"That's her child."

"Arr chincha? Such a coincidence. So.. you've seen each other right?"

"Uhmm.. yeah. But we never talk. I mean, we did but just a few words."

"Arghh.. I'm jealous."

"Kamchagi?"

"Sometimes I'm really envious of her."

"Wae?"

"She is a very strong woman that I know."

"Is it true her husband had passed away?"

"Ne? Aniyo.."

"Then she's already married? Where is her husband?"

"Aniyo. She is not married yet."

"Then the kid? Is she got preg.."

"Ya! She is not."

"Then? Ottokaji? How can she have a child?"

"That's her friend's child."

"Friend's child?"

"Ne. That's her friend's child. Her friend passed away due to cancer. So before she died, she asked Dian to take care of her daughter because at that time she's the only one she can rely on."

"Her husband?"

"She did not get married. She is a single mother. Her ex-boyfriend doesn't want to take the responsibility. She has taken care of Eun since she was 2 years old. Dian really loves her. She takes care of her like her own daughter. She will do anything just to make Eun happy. I guess you know too."

"What?"

"Dian spent a lot of money to buy all your albums to make sure Eun can go to the fan meeting."

I become speechless. Then my sister continued

"She is a very kind person. After she bought it, she gave that album to you guys fans. Not one but all the albums she bought she will give to them. But still.. there's people who talk bad about her."

"Wae?"

"Because of Eun."

"I don't get it? Why because of Eun? Cause she is not married?"

"Ne. They don't know the story behind it. She really struggled a lot. People keep bashing her because she is a single mother, not married but already has a kid, no one wants her and gets close to her because of Eun. I mean for men. They feel disgusted when they know she has Eun without a husband but it's totally opposite what they think. Like everyday people will talk bad about her. They are not like this before. But after they know about Eun, they look at Dian in disgust. Even herself knows why people are doing that but still.. never once she treated Eun in a bad way. She never blamed Eun for what happened to her."

I was focused listening to my sister's explanation. I was sympathetic and felt bad for her. I didn't expect she would have to face all this. I thought she was a person who didn't show love to Eun and was selfish but it was totally wrong. The fact was too far from my imagination. Then, I asked my sister

"Why do you like her?"

"Because she is very strong. Physical and mentally. I know to become a board of director in this company is a high risk job."

"This is her company?"

"Ne. Not just that but the whole building here. But she slay it. She have a very strong good work attitude. Plus she is so soft, kind, multitalented, beautiful, fashionable. Many people underestimate and misunderstand about her. They thought she is just a cold BOD and arrogant person but she is not. She is so nice if you know her. Cha, here...(show me a shoes, designed by Dian)

"What?"

"This is her design and she made them by herself."

"Is this a high brand or.."

"Of course. People really love a lot with this brand."

"Arr chincha? Why I don't know."

"It's because you are way too much not looking for a local brand, babo."

"Hahahaha.. chincha? Mian."

"I should buy this one. You want it?"

"Bo? You want to buy it for me?"

"It's a timing offer."

"Ya.."

"1... 2.."

"Ya.. kurae. Who doesn't want free stuff?"

"It's not free stuff youimma. I bought it okay."

"Hahahaha... can you not be this emotional? It's ugly. "

"Arr kurae? Mianhae."