28 - Stop Hurting J-Hope's Wife

J-Hope POV

3 days after, at midnight...

While I was sleeping, suddenly I was awake when I felt something moving besides me. It's Dian. She had another nightmare. It's been happening since last night. So, I wake her up

J-Hope: Hey.. hey.. what's wrong?

Then she woke up. I looked at her. Her eyes became teary and she looked at me.

Dian: I'm sorry. I lost the baby.

Shortly after, she closed her eyes back. I felt bad for her so I hugged her to make sure she feel little safe and comfortable.

J-Hope: Mianhae. I'm sorry you have to face all this. Mianhae.

.....................................................................................................................

The next day, while I was going through my phone, I was called to made a post at my Twitter (BTS member acc too)

"Annyeong, it's J-Hope. I'm here to ask all of you to stop hurting my wife. I can't bare to watch her in pain. It hurt for me to watch her having bad dreams all night. I do hope you guys understand. But, if you cannot do that, hate me instead. She didn't do anything wrong. I did. She is very important to me and you guys too. Please. Please, I'm begging you. Thank you."

...................................................................................................................

After J-Hope made that tweet, there's a lot of fans reply to it and make him become trending

"Oh my God, Dian got hurt again. What's wrong with all of you?"

"Leave her alone. She deserves happiness too."

"Please guys, do what J-Hope asks. She is everything to him but it doesn't mean he hates and forgets us."

"She miscarriage?! Oh my God. She must be sad. Please do not hurt her. She didn't do anything wrong."

"BigHit make a statement that they and Dian's side will sue or take an action to those people who make Dian hurt because she just miscarriage. Like what the hell are you guys?! How can you do that?"

"It's sad to see J-Hope like this. It's showing how much he loves his wife. He felt bad because he was not there when his wife was in danger."

"He just wants to protect his own wife. I said again OWN WIFE!! Why do you all hate his wife so much? Because J-Hope didn't choose you? Pfft.."

"This is not the first time she has been hurt by an ARMY (not really ARMY) but this time, they are too much. YES! TOO MUCH. You guys just make her LOST HER BABY! Did you get that?"

"Do know who terrified it is when you having a miscarriage? Yes, maybe you thought it's nothing but are you the one who carried the baby?! It's scary. Plus the reason she lost the baby is because she was hurt and attacked by these inhuman fans."

"Dear SOME ARMY, please. Please respect J-Hope. He didn't ask us anything. He even asked us so politely so do it. Don't let him take a serious action."

...............................................................................................

J-Hope POV

I was home at 12pm. At that time, Dian and Eun already fell asleep. Eun slept in our room because Dian accompanied by everyone plus Eun's mood didn't go well today.

After I cleaned up myself, I immediately laid my body beside Dian who was lying on her side to Eun to make sure she was not awake. I hugged Dian and make her startled and awake. She moved her face toward me

Dian: Uhm?

J-Hope: It's me. Sleep.

Then she goes back to her sleep and the same goes for me. I hugged her with my hand on her waist.