39 [END] - Birthday Party

It's December 26th. Means it was Eun's birthday. So J-Hope and Dian are planning to make a birthday party for her. At the same time, the party also held for their new born baby Amina (she's already 4 months old while Eun turn 6 already)

It was a small party (at their house) which only attend by Dian and J-Hope family, his close friend (mostly and of course it was BTS members)

Birthday Party

The party started at 4 pm. Dian and J-Hope parents plus his sister are already there. They helped them arrange some stuff for the party.

Eun: Mommy.. when it was going to start?

Dian: Wait for a second sweetie. Uncles didn't come yet.

Eun: Hmph..

But not long after that, Jin, RM, Suga and Taehyung arrive.

J-Hope: Uh? Eun.. uncles are coming. Come, come..

Jin: Aigoo.. We are sorry Eun.

V: Uncle Tae.. mianhae..

RM & Suga: Annyeong Eun. Mian

Eun: Where is Kalmin and Kookie?

J-Hope: Uh maja

RM: They'll come but a bit late.

J-Hope: Arr.. arasseo. Then they will be okay right if we start without them?

Suga: It will be fine. They said just to move on

J-Hope: Kurae. So.. should we start?

Eun: Ne (jumped excitedly)

V & Suga: Hahaha.. she's excited.

Then they start to sing happy birthday song for Eun and give her a wish.

30 minutes later, finally, Jimin and Jungkook come. Plus Sean too

Jimin: Annyeong Eun.. Mianhae.. Kalmin is late.

Eun: It's okay.

Jungkook: Cha.. here is your sommul. Happy Birthday Eun.

Eun: Kumawo Kookie (then she give him a hug)

When they saw that scene, Taehyung who hold Amina said

V: I want a hug too Eun.

Then all of them burst into laughter.

Jin: Ya.. buanya?

Eun: Okay. I will give you that (She smiled and walked to him. She even give him a peek)

V: Arghh.. Kumawo Eun-ah

Jimin: Kalmin wants too.

Jungkook: Want three.

Then she gives all of them a quick peek at everyone's cheeks and makes them happy.

............................................................................................................................

After the party was over, J-Hope uploaded their photo (all members with Eun, Dian and Amina) and each member (with Eun and some with Amina) at his Twitter. Besides, he also posted a short video showing Eun said thanks to other ARMY and that made every fan go crazy.

"OMG! Finally we can all of them in one photo especially Dian and Amina"

"Lucky girls on the planet go to Dian, Eun and Amina."

"Amina's reveal?! Finally we can see the baby princess. She is cute."

"OMG Amina! Look how happy is others when the kids are around"

"Taehyung holds Amina?! We need this kind of husband material."

"Where is Yoonjin shipped? Looks like they have a new baby and it was Amina. OMG. They way Suga holds her with Jin beside them. I'm screaming.

"Eun is so pretty. Blessed this family."

"Watching Eun said thank you to us is like an ARMY said to another ARMY."

"Our baby ARMY is so gorgeous."

...............

Like always, I'm really bad at making the ending. So.. that was the end of this story. Like overall, they live happily.

Should I post the extra chapter?