31 - I Have To Endure It

2 years have passed, now they live like normal couple. In these few months, J-Hope was always talking about babies but at the same time he didn't want to force Dian. She also feels the same way. She also wants to have a baby but she is afraid. Her past events are still in her taught. J-Hope understands and also worried about Dian's condition.

But, one night, while J-Hope has not come back home yet, Dian who is currently in deep sleep suddenly awakens when she feels like to throwing up. So, she immediately went to the toilet and threw out everything in her stomach. She felt very uncomfortable. She has thought that maybe she is pregnant but since she is too weak, she cannot do anything instead go back to the bed and sleep.

It's showing at 3 am. During that time, J-Hope finally arrived and straightly cleaned himself. After done, he lying beside Dian and he was about to hugged Dian's side but stopped when Dian spoke

Dian: Uhmm.. Hope-ah... Hope-ah...

J-Hope: Wae? Wae? Wae

Dian: Don't come near me

J-Hope: Wae?

Diab: Uhmm.. I don't feel good.

J-Hope: Appo?

Dian: Uhmm...

J-Hope: Want to go to hospital?

Dian: I want... but.. I don't have energy. I want to sleep.

J-Hope: Hey... appo? Appo? Look at me?

Dian: Ehmm..

J-Hope: Let's go to the clinic then.

Dian didn't replied

J-Hope: Arasseo, arasseo. Sleep then. I'm here okay?

No respond from Dian.

..................................................................................................................

The next morning, Dian throwing up again and now it has become worse. After she done, she can't hold it anymore and went to wake up J-Hope (she spoke softly while moving his body)

Dian: Hope-ah.. Hope-ah..

J-Hope awaken and asked in his condition who still half-asleep

J-Hope: Uhm? Wae? Wae?

Dian: Can you bring me to the hospital?

That make he fully wake up

J-Hope: Wae? Wae? Gwenchana?

Dian: Aniyo. I felt like I wanted to die. Bring Eun too.

So, J-Hope rushly brought Dian (and Eun too) to the hospital

At Car

Eun slept in the back while Dian leaning weakly next to J-Hope who was driving. J-Hope held and gently stroked Dian's hand to comfort her.

J-Hope: Hey... still hurt?

Dian: Uhmm..

J-Hope: Hold a little bit okay?

She didn't say anything.

............................................................................................................................

After spending a few hours in the hospital, now they went back to their house after knowing about Dian's condition. She is now 1 months pregnant and makes her feel uneasy. She was happy but at the same time J-Hope and BTS fans played on her mind. Plus, she is very weak at this point.