36 - She is Here

Today BTS will hold their concert in Korea so apart from that, J-Hope was planning to bring Dian and Eun to watch the concert.

J-Hope House

It's showing at 7am in the morning. J-Hope woke up first before Dian and it makes him feel a bit weird because most of the time she will wake up early and plus today he will have his concert so he needs to go out early to the venue. But J-Hope didn't think much. He was taught maybe she was still sleepy so he just started to stand up and clean himself.

15 minutes later, after he had done washing and got ready to go out, he spoke to woken up Dian because he will be leaving in another minutes.

Jhope: Babe.. hey.. wake up. I want to go already.

But no response.

Jhope: Babe... wake up.

Dian took a few second to replied her husband

Dian: Hmm...

J-Hope: I'm about to go.

Dian: Hmmm..

J-Hope felt weird with her respond so he get closer to her (he about to give her kiss in her forehead, cause he thought she is playing around) who still laying with showing her back to J-Hope

Jhope: Hey.. I want t-to....

Then J-Hope stopped when he saw Dian's face frowning. It's like she is in pain. At the same time, he also noticed her hand was placed on her belly. So, J-Hope asked worriedly

Jhope: Hey.. what's wrong?

She didn't say anything

Jhope: Appo?

Dian: Hmm..

Jhope: Waegurae? Let's go to hospital then.

Dian shook her head and said

Dian: Baby is moving. Appo.

Then he stroke her baby bump softly

J-Hope: Hey... don't hurt mommy.

She frowning again

J-Hope: Hey, hey.. look at me. Can you move?

Then Dian tried to slowly move her body towards J-Hope with him also helping her. After that, he stroke her wife's head

Jhope: You sure it's not the time?

Dian: Yeah. It's just.. the baby is too active now.

J-Hope worriedly looked at his Dian. He really felt bad because there's nothing he could do the help her. But then, Dian tried to change the topic. She doesn't want him worried about her since he's going to have a concert tonight.

Dian: Everything is ready?

J-Hope nodded.

Jhope: No need to come then. (to his concert this evening)

Dian: Aniyo... I have to. Eun...

Dian stopped when she suddenly felt hurt (like very hurt) until she moaned. Her pain was showing in her face. J-Hope who just can watch it only can give a non-stop kiss on her forehead. She felt more and more.

Dian: Kha..

Jhope: You okay?

Dian: Uhmm..

Jhope: I'll call Sean to come here.

She nodded.

Jhope: Just rest okay. No need to come today.

She nodded again. 10 minutes later, J-Hope was ready to go out even though it's hard for him to leave Dian alone plus her condition is not really good.

BTS Concert

2 hours before the concert, Dian and Eun come to the concert without J-Hope's knowledge. As soon as they were there, they were brought by staff to meet with other members. But while on their way to the BTS waiting room, they bump into J-Hope in the hallway. It surprised him.

Jhope: Uh?!

Eun felt so excited when he saw his daddy and then she ran to him while Dian only watched her and walked towards them.

Eun: Daddy....

Jhope: Hey... Eun...

Soon J-Hope immediately held Eun and both of them were hugging each other. Now, Dian is closer to them.

Jhope: Gwenchana?

Dian smile and nod

Eun: Daddy..

Jhoe: Yes sweetie?

Eun: Where's uncle?

Jhope: You want to meet them?

Eun nodded

Jhope: Okay. Let's go. Come, babe..

Next, J-Hope put Eun down and then she went to her mommy and held her hands.

BTS Room

As soon as J-Hope entered the room, all members moved their gaze towards him and then they noticed Dian and Eun arriving. They suddenly felt excited (especially Jimin, V and Jungkook) and immediately stood up.

Jimin: Eun...

All: Annyeonghaseyo (to Dian)

Dian: Annyeonghaseyo.

Jimin: Eun.... come. Come to Kalmin.

Jungkook: I miss you Eun.

Eun suddenly froze and didn't move any inch instead she hid herself at Dian's back. (while Eun still holding Dian's hand)

Dian: Eun.. hey.. What's wrong? It's uncles.

RM: She is shy.

Jin: Mata.

Jhope: It's Kalmin. Go to him.

Eun shook her head

Jhope: Waegurae?

Jungkook: Maybe it's because she rarely meets us. Not like before.

Dian: Eun..

Eun: Mommy... hold me.

Jhope: Eun.. no.

Eun: Argh.. I want mommy to hold me.

Dian: Eun.. mommy can't hold you sweetie.

Eun: Mommy...

Jhope: Cha.. Eun.. let's play with uncles.

Eun: Shiro. I want mommy.

Jin: Pukerowo

Jimin: Kiyeomane

J-Hope shook her head with Eun's sudden action.

Dian: Mianhae. She's shy so that's why she acts like this. Okay.. okay.

Now, the concert has begun. While Dian and Eun watched their performance, some fans didn't expect that both of them would attend tonight's concert , especially Dian. So, they start to take a picture and video of them. Apart from that, it's make Dian become trending

"OMG! OMG! Dian is here. OMG! She is beautiful."

"Finally we can see Dian at the BTS concert after marrying J-Hope."

"OMG! She is so soft. The way she smiles toward us. OMG! I'm melted. Btw, I'm straight okay."

"Sawing Dian at the BTS concert is like... OH MY GOD! Dream come true."

"Why did I feel more excited when I saw Dian rather than BTS hahaha luls."

"Dian is more trending than BTS. Like what is happening now? Btw, she is very pretty."