8 - Change

1 months later.....

After being sounded by J-Hope the other day, Dian never leaves Eun alone again. If she received an invitation from BigHit, she will accompany Eun even if she is busy.

At the same time, Eun also feels bad for Dian because since that day she has always accompanied her. She worried her mom couldn't get enough rest. It's because as soon as she comes back from the invitation she will go back to her office and continue her job there and some at home.

Since, Eun is always being called by BigHit, now she becomes close with the members and the staff. So today, she once again was called to come to BTS private meeting.

Night Before BTS Private Meeting (Dian's House)

It's already 2 am. During that time Eun is already sleepy while Dian is still waking up doing her work at her working room.

While she is busy doing her work, she was surprised by Eun. So, she asked

"Hey.. what are you doing?"

"Mommy.."

"Yes honey?"

"What are you doing? Why haven't you slept yet?"

"I'm doing some work sweetie."

"It's been 2 weeks you stayed up. Why don't you sleep? I'm worried."

"It's okay honey. Mommy can't help too."

"Something off with the company."

"Uhmm.. ani. It's just... just kenyang.."

"Then sleep please. I'm worried."

Dian didn't reply, instead gently stroking her daughter's cheeks. Shortly after, Eun continued

"Tomorrow we have to meet BTS. You should look pretty."

"I know. Am I not pretty already?"

"A bit."

"Really? Ottokannya?"

"Sleep."

"Hahahaha.. arasseo, arasseo. Kaja, let's sleep."

"I want to sleep with you."

"Okay, okay."

BTS Private Meeting

The meeting lasted for 1 hour. At that time, Eun was with other fans and BTS members while Dian was only watching them from afar. Eun is really good at comparing herself with others plus she's not scared as she used to be.

While Eun was with them, she also didn't forget to look at her mothers and waved to her. Dian was happy to see Eun smile and be happy like that.

Soon, while Eun looked at Dian, she was suddenly contacted by someone. So she tried to give a signal to Eun to let her know that she will be outside for a moment. Eun noticed it and replied to her with an OK signal. When she was about to go, Dian told the staff that she was leaving for a minute to receive a phone call.

Dian: Chogi.. I'm going to answer this for awhile. I'm outside.

Staff: Arr.. ne, ne, ne.

While Eun and other fans shared warm hugs with BTS members, suddenly she cried. It was because she was hit by the nearby table (due to hectic, too many fans). BTS members and others noticed that went to her.

Jimin: Aigoo!

Jungkook: She's crying.

Jimin went to her and held her. He tried to calm her with Jin and V helped him too. They tried hard to make Eun stop crying but it didn't work.