22 - The Wedding

2 months later, it's time for J-Hope and Dian holding their wedding.

Their wedding was only attended by J-Hope close family, BTS members and few BigHit staff while on Dian's side, only her parents, Eun, Sean and Aunty Timah. It was a close event.

During the ceremony, Dian felt touched by their family speech. After J-Hope's family is done with their speech, it's Dian's family's turn.

Sean's Speech

Hai, good evening everyone. I'm Sean. A very close person to Dian. As a cousin, personal assistant, maid, I love you so much Dian and congratulations on your wedding. I'm happy there's a man who promised to protect you now and I'm glad, finally there's someone Eun can call a dad or daddy. I'm really happy. She's already like my sister. I can't stand to watch her in pain, hurt. So, I hope you, JHope, can take care of her, love her and the most important thing is make her happy. I want to see her smile again. I'm tired of seeing her in tears, shaking and hurt. Like I told you before, please.. love her as much as you love your fans. Don't make her sad. She may say she is fine but the reality is.. she is not. She is very soft, kind and always thinks of others first. Besides, I also hope you will treat Eun as your own daughter. Eun is too precious for Dian. So, I hope you take this opportunity to show how you love her. Don't waste this opportunity. I already helped you before to get her and if you lost her after this, I don't know what else to do. So.. once again, congratulations for both of your. May you become a good husband and wife until forever and ever. Love both of you from me, thank you.

Dian and J-Hope only smiled.

Eun's Speech

Hai mommy. It's Eun here. I wanted to say thank you so much for marrying Kalhope. I know this may be my hardest requested for you but I just want you to be happy. I'm sure Kalhope will bring you happiness because I do believe and trust him. I just want to see your smile. I mean a very sincere, pure smile not a smile to make me feel relieved and no worries. I know you faced a lot of pressure, hateful because of me. (Dian starts tearing up, Jhope tries to calm her by holding her hands and gently stroking it) I know they hate you because of me, I know they criticize and show hateful comments towards you because of me. But still.. you still love me and took care of me like I am the most important person to you. I'm happy and very thankful because my mom met and became a best friend with a very kind and strong woman and mommy to me. I love you mommy. I love you so much. Never once have I heard you complain about my request, my annoying, my sulky, your works, about the scandal you faced. I'm proud of you. And to my Kalhope, my daddy now. I don't imagine you will become my dad. I just used to watch you on mommy's phone but now, you will be at home with us and I will see you everyday, in real life. No more on mommy's small screen phone. I'm glad you want to marry my mommy. I thought you hated her when the first time you guys met at the fans meeting. But, it's not. I don't know what makes you feel/like/love mommy or what mommy's do until you fall for her. But I'm sure mommy didn't do anything because she doesn't like you. Mommy, don't hate daddy. He tried hard to get you even after so many rejection. I just do hope you bring happiness to her. I want you to shower my mommy with beautiful moments after so many hardships, hateful, being pushed, she has been true. It's hurt to see her always awake in the middle of the night due to her bad dream. (J-Hope looked at Dian) so, please, please... treat my mommy as a princess. Thank you so much and I love you mommy, daddy.

..........................................................................................

2 weeks later, it's time for Dian and Eun to move to their new house with J-Hope. In the meantime, never meet each other (2 days after marriage, J-Hope continued his schedule) They only communicate through video/phone calling.

As soon as they were at home, they were welcome by J-Hope. It made Eun feel so excited to meet with him. So, she run towards him and hugged him

Eun: Daddy...

Jhope: Eun....

Dian only looked at both of them.

Eun: Daddy let's play.

Jhope: Uh? Wait.. let me help mommy.

Eun: Argh... daddy...

J-Hope cannot avoid Eun's request and soon abandons Dian who is holding the luggage.

On that day, Eun spent more her time with J-Hope while Dian being left alone. She is busy arranging their stuff and cleaned the house too. J-Hope felt bad to Dian because she had to let her make it alone.

..................................................................................

At night, while they are about to sleep, Dian looks for Eun. She looked for her for a while after finding her in J-Hope's room. When she entered the room, J-Hope and Eun turned their face towards Dian.

Eun: Mommy...

Dian: Are you going to sleep here?

Eun: Yeah.

Dian: Okay, I'll sleep at yours then.

Eun: Arghh.. wae? Let's sleep together. Isn't it daddy?

Jhope: Ne?! Ne.

Dian: Eun.

Eun: Argh.. mommy. Please...

Dian being silent

Eun: Please...

Dian: Okay. But only for tonight.

Eun: Yes. Cha.. let's sleep. Mommy.. come.

As soon as Dian lay her body beside Eun, Eun spoke

Eun: Put me into the dreamland

Dian: Okay..

Then Dian tried to put Eun to sleep while J-Hope only saw the two of them. Before Eun sleeps, she had kissed J-Hope and Dian's cheek.

Eun: I love you mommy, daddy.

Jhope: Love you too Eun.

Shortly after, Eun fell asleep. Dian said to J-Hope who was still awake with his body facing toward her and Eun.

Dian: You should sleep too. Don't you have a schedule tomorrow?

J-Hope nodded and asked

Jhope: You? You didn't sleep yet?

Dian: About to. I need to check outside first. Sleep then.

Jhope: Can I get a kiss from you?

Dian: No. Just sleep.

Jhope: Arasseo. I'm going to sleep. Good night. I love you.

............................................................................................................................

J-Hope POV

The next day, as soon as I woke up, I found Dian was not with us, only Eun who was still sleeping beside me. Then, I went out from the room and noticed Dian who are in the kitchen

Dian: You wake up?

I nodded in my half-sleep

Jhope: Why did you wake up so early?

Dian: It's not. Is Eun still sleeping?

Jhope: Uh.

Dian: Go wash yourself and let's eat together.

I nodded and went to clean up myself. After that, I received a phone called from my manager. Then, I rushed to prepare myself.

I went to the door and at the same time I said to Dian who standing not far from there

Jhope: Sorry.. I have to go. I have an emergency.

Dian: B-but...

Before she finished her sentence, I already left.