33 - Check Up

Today is the day Dian went to her checkup. She didn't accompany anyone. After she went to the hospital, she went directly home.

J-Hope POV

It's 7pm and I just arrived at home 2 hours ago and now I'm ready to go out again. While I'm preparing myself, I noticed Dian who spacing out

J-Hope: Babe?

She move her face towards me

Dian: Uh?!

J-Hope: You okay?

Dian: Uh? Yeah. Are you going to the company?

J-Hope: Ne but after that I'll go out with noona.

Dian: Arr..

I got closer to her and made her look at me.

J-Hope: What's wrong?

Dian smiled and rubbed my cheek

Dian: Nothing.

J-Hope: How's your check up today?

Dian: Good. Everything good. Baby is healthy and me too.

J-Hope: Really? Are you not hiding something from me?

Dian: No.

I didn't move my gaze from her.

Dian: It's true. Kha.. you'll be late.

Then, I kissed her forehead and was ready to leave.

J-Hope: Okay. Call me if something happens alright?

Dian: Yeah. I will.

It's been 3 days since Dian went to her check up but I noticed she always spacing out. Everytime I ask her, she always says she is fine but I don't think so. I'm sure there's something she hides from me. So, today I'm planning to go to her doctor to ask myself about her.

At Hospital

Doctor: Uh.. Mr. Jung. Come have a sit.

J-Hope: Arr ne. Kamsahamnida.

Doctor: So.. what is that?

J-Hope: Uhm.. basically.. I just want to know about Dian's condition. Cause I noticed since she came here 3 days ago, she's kept herself in silence. Is she okay? I mean.. is there something wrong with her?

Doctor: Uhmm.. about that.. She is fine. Like her body and the baby. But in the upcoming months she will slightly feel more pain than before.

J-Hope: Arr chincha? Wae?

Doctor: Actually she was fine before. I mean for her previous pregnancy but since she miscarriage.. hardly.. I mean she fell down and got hurt. So it's a bit hard for her. I guess you see and notice she always feels sick.

J-Hope: It's because of that?

Doctor: Yeah. Plus her mental health is not in good condition.

J-Hope: What do you mean?

Doctor: I guess she is still terrified and traumatized. She is always thinking about her pregnancy. I mean she's afraid there's someone who will hurt her like before. She was just scared.

I talked to myself, "Oh my God Dian. Why didn't you tell me? I'm sorry."

Doctor: And I'm sad to tell you that probably when she delivers the baby soon.. we will undergo a C-section on her and the chances are quite low. It's really painful.

As I heard, I felt like the world is stopped

J-Hope: There's nothing we could do?

The doctor shook her head