Twentieth Entry

Dear Diary,                                         November 11,2017

Well one of the Third years asked me they said there name was aiden before aiden asked me the question I asked him what are his pronouns he said he/him then he asked is Draco my mate I said yes then he said oh so he was the one you where hinting to I said yes and he said if I need to vent about how I am feeling to come and find him

And that he is also mer to and that all the slytherins know I said but I didn't he said I know you feel asleep after dray calmed you down after your panic attack on the first night I said oh  he said i was wondering what triggered your panic attack so that way the slytherins can help you out of that situation if it happens again I then said that the hufflepuff where all crowding around me and I don't really do well in crowds after what happend  and if there is to many people with high emotion I tend to go quiet.

He then asked why. I said its because I am an empath. He was shocked but then said that  if I get overwhelmed just give him a signal. I then said thanks. Then he said that he know some crystals that help empaths so that way we don't get overwhelmed as much and then I said thanks and can you tell me what crystals. He then said sure they are Lepidolite, Amethyst, Fluorite, Hematite, Black Tourmaline. I then said amethyst is my birthstone. He then said then that is a good thing it means it will help you even more. I then asked what did the all the stones/crystals do. He then handed me a book about all of the crystals and said that I can keep this copy since he has multiples of it. I then said thank you and goodnight. He said goodnight to.

Well I am getting tired I should probably go to bed no so goodnight.

Sincerely

Hannah Kent