Chapter Ten

Selena's P.O.V

I ran inside and up to my 'room'. Before I went upstairs I looked at everyone. Keigan, Faith, and Josh were crying. I know how to tell when josh cried he always sat in a weird passion and had his face covered. I can hear Keigan and Faiths sobs. Stephanie, Jake, Arianna and Alivea had no idea what to do, they were in complete shock. I said "sorry" and ran upstairs. Josh actually uncovered his face, Keigan and Faith cries harder, Riley tried talking to me. Jake, Arianna and Alivea were even more shocked. I open my door and jump on my bed. I should've just showed them, they would've understood and helped me. 

~1 hour later~

I went downstairs, everyone was on the couch talking. Thank god Jansen and Troy aren't home. I am walking down the stairs and all their eyes go on me and its completely quite. I awkwardly continue walking and as I get down I walk towards the chair nobody is on.

Josh: "Selena... Are you okay?"

Me: "uh... Yes and no."

Stephanie: "YES AND NO? GURL ONE OR THE OTHER C'MON" she pauses, "GOTTA GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME.... I have no idea what I meant by that but yeah."

I laugh, Keigan and Faith get up and run to me jumping on my lap hugging me. I laugh harder.

Me: "guys I can't breatheeeeeee" I laugh trying to push them off but fails. They jump off.

Jake: "SHE CANY HANDLE YALL FAT BUTTS BUT SHE CAN HANDLE MINEEEE" he yells jumping on me hugging me tighter than they were.

Josh: "bish please she can't hold fatasses like yourself. So therefore SHE CAN ONLY HOLD ME!" He pushes Jake off and sits on me like in Santa, he puts his arm around my neck. I laugh.

Arianna: "you wishhhhhhh"

Alivea: "YOU ARE TO FAT FOR HER TO HOLD TOO! THIS IS MINE" they start fighting. I laugh harder.

Isaiah: "guy. Guys. You all are to fat, I'm not. So therefore I SIT ON HER!" he says trying to pull Josh off but it doesn't work so he sits on my other leg.

Terry: "bitches. She is my sister, she can handle me. Not you fattys." He laughs pushes both Isaiah and Josh off of me. He then legitimately jumps on me.

Me: "YOU ALL ARE TO FAT! I CANT HOLD ANY OF YOU!" I laugh pushing Terry back causing him to fall on Josh and Isaiah.

There was a huge pile of people in front of me. In the bottom it was Keigan and Faith, on top of them was Jake, then Arianna and Alivea  on top of them was Isaiah, on top of him was Josh and Terry. I stood up and sat on top of them all.

Me: "KING OF THE HILL BETCHES!" I laugh and they all start wiggling. Stephanie is on the couch snapchating us. Typical her.

Josh: "YOU ARE GONNA GET IT CLARK"

Terry: "I'm a Clark too Josh"he laughs

Me: "GET HIM NOT ME!" I yell trying to get up but fails falling over, I almost hit my head on this chest thing in the living room but Terry grabs my wrist and pulls me back. I whine in pain.

Terry: "OH MY GOSH IM SO SORRY I TOTALLY FORGOT! I AM SO SORRY SEL!"

Me: "its fine" I pull up my sleeve. One of my cuts was bleeding. Everyone was looking at all my cuts. Their eyes grow wide.

Josh: "this may be a weird question but what one did you cut because of me?" I pull up my other sleeve and pint to the deepest one on that arm. He grabs my arm and kisses the cut. I just sigh.

Me: "NO MORE SADNESS LETS HAVE FUN! IM LEAVING TOMORROW COME ON! DANCE PARTAYYYYNN" I blast music dancing.

Stephanie jumps up and starts dancing with me. Arianna and Alivea start doing this one weird dance we use to always do while we 'played' basketball. Jake and Terry twerk. Isaiah nods his head to the music and then randomly starts doing some weird dance mixed with twerking. Keigan and Faith start slow dancing together. Josh has no one to dance with so I pull him by me and we have a little 3 person dance circle type thing. We all are doing some weird dance. That's when the song changed to 'Miss Independent' by Ne-Yo. Me and Josh looked at eachother. It was a weird kind of look. Right before he asked me out this song was on and we were singing and dancing along to it, at the end of it he kissed me and asked me to be his girlfriend.

We were in his room listening to random music. At the time Ne-Yo was my favorite rapper type person, I practically knew all his songs. Miss Independent was my favorite at the moment. It played. I started dancing and singing along with it, Josh joined in. I got him to start liking Ne-Yo. As the song ended me and Josh were inches apart. He grabbed my cheek as I grabbed his waist, he closed the space in between our lips. After a little bit I pulled away, our foreheads were pressed together. He then whispered "Selena, will you be mine?" I kissed him again as the answer yes. That day was the best day of my life. I've always had feelings for him but never actually told him. I still kinda do but I have to push those away... Sadly.

The rest of the night we listened to music, talked, did the stupidest shit, had fun. It was 12 and we all were laying in weird passions in the living room. Stephanie was acting like a cat meowing laying upside down on the floor. Keigan was curled in a ball in the corner of the wall. Arianna was on the top(back rest) of the couch. Jake was in the middle of the room spread out. Alivea was resting her head on Jakes leg. Isaiah was past out on the chest I almost hit my head on earlier. Terry was upside down on the couch. Josh was next to him but had his legs straight in the air. Faith was laying on top of Alivea. As for me I was literally on top of Terry and Josh, I was laying on top of their stomachs. We all past out within minutes in the middle of our conversation. That was the end if my last night in Colorado.