Chapter Eighteen

Buster's P.O.V

I have 1 hour until Selena gets home so we can go get her car. Rachael just got back from getting her a present. It is all wrapped and everything. I put all the money in a box thing and wrapped it. My mom got her a lot too and I had Rachael pick it up earlier. So all the presents are wrapped and put away. For now just wait. Rachael and I were just laying on the couch watching The Interview when the door flies open. Rachael jumped up. I laughed and tried seeing who it was. Selena.

Rachael: "shouldn't you be at school?"

Me: "why are you crying? Who cares about school."

Selena: "take me to the airport please. I'll be ready in less than ten minutes please."

Me: "why?" 

Selena: "Dad. He is out.I want to see him. I called mom she bought me a ticket. Please Buster. I will come back next week."

Rachael: "LETS GO PACK SEL!" she grabs Selena's arm and pulls her into her room.

My. Dad. Is. Out? How. What? I. Uh. I thought he would be there until she was 24... That's what the court said.. So he was suppose to be in there for 12 years. This is actually amazing. I go to my room and change into different clothes. I can hear Rachael and Selena talking. I'm deciding on weather to have her open the presents before she leaves or when she gets back? I'll ask her what she wants to do. As I'm walking back to the living room I see Rachael and Selena struggling to get her bag down the stairs together. I try helping them but only make it worse.

Me: "GUYS SET THE BAG DOWN!" they both drop it and it tumbles down the stairs.

Selena: "well that worked."

Me: "well yeah, uh so its your birthday and you have presents, do you want to open them now or when you come back?"

Rachael: "NOW!"

Selena: "I guess now but fast."

Me: "SWEET!"

Selena: "get them out while I put my bags in the car."

Me: "deal!" I run to my room with Rachael. We each grab every single present and brought them downstairs.

Selena's P.O.V

I open all the presents from my mom so far. My mom got me a whole bunch of start yo make music and dubstep and clothes and 2 pair of vans. Great pick. One pair were tie dye, those are legit my favorite pair now. Tie dye is the shit. The other was kid cudi ones, how in the world does this girl know me so well. That I can't answer. Now I have Rachael's and Terrys left. I'm slowly unwrapping the gift I got from my brothers girlfriend and one of my bestfriends. Its in a somewhat big box. I open the box and my eyes land on Kid Cudi phone cases, shorts, Nike pro shorts, 2 hoodie, posters and a bunch more. I love this girl.

Me: "YOU'VE CAT TO BE KITTEN ME RIGHT MEOW! RACHAEL I FREAKING LOVE IT ALL!!! HOLY SHIT!" I hug her super tight.

Rachael: "good because I honestly didn't know what you'd think."

Ne: "well its fucking amazing, I put on one of the hoodies."

Rachael: "opens Terrys" she smiles at him. I just nod.

His was in a small-ish box. Im not really sure what to think he got me.

Terry: "hurry, we gotta get you to the airport." I open it quickly.

Me: "money? HOW MUCH IS THIS?" I hold that huge stack of money in my hands.

Terry: "enough to buy a car."

Me: "WHAT?!?! YOU'RE BUYING ME A CAR?!??" I hug him tighter than I thought I could.

Terry: "yeah! You're 18 now and you don't have car, come on now."

Me: "I love you so much Buster!"

Terry: "I love you to. Okay now you gotta go see dad. Let's go! Ill keep hold of the money" he takes it out of my hand. I can tell he doesn't trust me with it. Oh well.

I pick out a fefew things from the pile of gifts and run to the car with it in my hands. Few seconds later Terry and Rachael jump in the car. And we are off to the airport.