Chapter Twelve ~saying goodbye

Selena's P.O.V

When I woke up I was on the couch. Everyone was up. I think they are in the kitchen? Not sure just hear things in there. I get up to walk in there but someone knocks on the door. I open it and see Josh and Grant his little brother.

(Me: m, Josh: j, Grant: g)

M: "GRANTTTTT" I hug him.

G: "SELENA!" he hugs me super tight.

J: "glad you're happy to see me" he fake pouts.

M: "but Granttttt! Just kidding. Hello Josh" I hug him too. He looks at the jacket I'm wearing.

J: "that's where my hoodie went" he laughs.

M: "oops... Got super cold last night and grabbed the first jacket or blanket I saw. This happened to be it" I smile innocently.

J: "nah it's good" he laughs again.

G: "Selena... Andrea... Clark..."

M: "Grant... Alex... Dudley..."

G: "why didn't you tell meeeee?!?!"

J: "I'm gonna go..... To the kitchen..." We just nod.

M: "uh I don't know.... I sowwy I lovers you Dudley." I smile funny. He chuckles and lightly push me back in a friend way. I make a white girl voice and yell "OH MY GOSH BECKY DONT PUSH ME" I fake being hurt.

G: he does his white girl voice and yells "TASHA I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT YOU CANT CONTROL ME! GOSH TASHA SO MEAN!" we both start laughing uncontrollably while everyone comes into the living room watching us. That sounds weird but its what they are doing. Grant and I always do white girl voice arguments... We just yell at eachother call eachother Becky and Tasha, and do what preppy white annoying girls do. I'm Tasha to him and he is Becky. Simple.

Josh: "okay, I should be use to this but I'm not... Grant you literally sound like a girl."

Me: "Are you judging Becky? Becky is my gurl and the voice is fab. Okay? Okay." I snap and turn away from him. I start laughing uncontrollably to the point I fall to the floor. Happens a lot... Or use to.

~skip to 11~

I have yo leave in 30 minutes. Everyone is just talking about how everything will be different. I don't like this. I haven't changed my shirt... I was wearing a tank top yesterday night when I took the hoodie so I just left it on and left his hoodie on. I don't think he remembered.. Oh well. I'll give it back when I am about to leave. But I have to say this is one of the most comfortable, warm jacket I've ever worn. Just saying.

Buster: "Selena. We gotta go. Soon. Should say bye or whatever.. I gotta go get Rachael, when I get back we are leaving..."

Me: "okay" I take a deep breath before Stephanie, Keigan, Faith, Arianna, Alivea, Jake, Isaiah, Grant and Josh attack me with one huge hug knocking me on the floor.

Stephanie: "DONT LEAVE MEEEEE!" she hugged me tighter than anyone. I held in the tears and hugged her back.

Arianna: "I DONT WANT YOU TO GOOO WHO AM I SUPPOSE TO DRINK ARIZONA TEA WITH NOW!" she pouted.

Isaiah: "now I will be alone with my sister while they are going crazy and won't have anyone to talk to." He hugs  me while Stephanie doesn't let go.

Alivea: "we heard that Isaiah. SELENA DONT LEAVE US!" she cried, "now I'm stuck with Will and have no one to make fun of him with."

Jake: "I need my bestfriend!!!" I began crying.

Grant: "I can't have anymore white girl fights" he hugged me. Now I have 3 people attached to me.

Keigan: "I remember when we hated eachother, now you became a sister to me. I need you here. What am I suppose to do now. I don't want my sister to leave me." She cried super hard. Legit waterfalls coming out of her eyes. I cried just as much as her.

Faith: "I've known you for since before kindergarten. Now you are 17. I can't believe we grew up together and now I'm watching you leave and have to act like I'm perfectly fine. I'm not. I can't have you leave. No matter what, you promise me that you won't forget about any of us. No matter what messed up shit we have done," she looks at Josh, crying, "you still will come back for us. We will move to California together and live happy, and whoever else wants to come there. We are your family you can't forget about us." She cries harder pushing everyone but Stephanie off of me hugging me.

Me: "I can't forget about you guys. Ever. Don't think I can. That is literally impossible. I love you all to much." I cried into Stephanie's and Faiths shoulders. Then Josh pulled them all away but I wanted them to stay.

Josh: "Selena... I'm not sure how to really say this... I know I haven't known you as long as Faith and Keigan but I can surely say I love you as much as them. I will miss you probably just as much as them well because I am not over you, I still love you Selena Clark." He kisses me with a few tears falling from his eyes. I kiss back not knowing what else to do.

When he pulls away everyone was starring in shock... Including me. I fell to the floor and cried harder. My ex still loves me, my friends are crying and I hate when my friends are upset, I rather have them happy than me. Stephanie and the twins have been through so much so especially them... But not saying Faith and Keigan haven't but Stephanie and the twins Arianna and Alivea been through to much, I hate seeing them like that. I would do ANYTHING to make them happy. At the moment I can't do anything about this.  As I was crying on the floor literally all of them sat next to me or around me and hugged me. About 2 minutes later I hear a car pull in the drive way. This is it. Rachael walks in with a huge smile on her face until she sees me crying.

Rachael: "babe, come on. It won't be all that bad... Omaha is a nice place."

Me: "but it doesn't have my friends there. I don't have anyone there Rachael. You don't understand. All I have is my brothers and you. My sister is gone, I never see my mom, my dad is gone, worst of all only 2 people in that house is nice to me. You and Buster. No one else. Jansen and Troy fucking hit me Rachael and now I have no where yo go when I don't want to deal with their shit. I'm just stuck in it. I wish my mom never got that stupid job!" I cry and run outside to my brothers car. Everyone was behind me. The door was shut and locked now. I took one last look at everyone. I let more tears come out. Now I'm crying waterfalls. Damn. I whisper to everyone "goodbye" and I get into the back seat of his blacked out Audi.  Rachael got in after me and Buster backed out. Goodbye Colorado for a while....