Chapter Twenty

Sammy's P.O.V

Johnson: "yo bro what's up?"

Me: "Nothing."

Johnson: "You are upset. Tell me man. Its spring break come on let's party."

Me: "pass."

Johnson: "okay bro what the fuck is wrong with you?"

Me: "SELENA!"

Johnson: "the new girl? You bully? Well we."

Me: "YEAH JACK THE NEW GIRL WE HURT! PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY! WE DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER BUT WE DIDN'T GIVE A SHIT AND WE HIT HER FOR NO DAMN REASON AND LITTLE DO WE KNOW WHAT SHE GOES THROUGH! WAY TO MAKE A GREAT WELCOME HERE MAKING HER THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE SCHOOL! THAT GIRL, YEAH THE NEW GIRL, SHE CUTS HERSELF BECAUSE OF US! SHE LEFT TO COLORADO TO GET AWAY FROM US FOR A LITTLE BIT AND SHE DOESN'T WANT TO COME BACK! THE LAST THING SHE SAID TO ME BEFORE SHE LEFT WAS 'DONT WORRY YOU'RE PUNCHING BAG WILL COME BACK' HOW THE FUCK DID ANY OF US NOT SEE HOW BROKEN SHE IS AND IF WE DID NOT ANY OF US WOULD HAVE CARED! HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT MAKE YOU FEEL JACK? SHE WANTS TO LEAVE HERE BECAUSE OF US, WHO KNOWS WE PROBABLY MAKE HER WANT TO LEAVE THE WORLD AND NOT BE ABLE TO LOOK BACK. NON OF US SAW OR CARED. AND NOW IM PROBABLY THE ONLY ONE THAT WILL! LITTLE DO WE KNOW JOHNSON." I stood up pissed. He stepped back.

Johnson: "I doubt sh-" I see Leah and Sarah in the corner listening to me and Johnson.

Leah: "that weak little bitch cuts herself. Good. She might as well just kill herself."

Sarah: "yeah she should nobody cares about her. Not you Sam. You only care about me." She walks to me kissing my neck.

Me: "fuck you Sarah. Fuck you Leah. You both are little fucking skanks!" I push Sarah off of me. "I don't care about you guys. At all. You are just fake whore. Nobody really does, they just act like they do. Like seriously what the fuck is going through your minds. Karma is going to come back and watch I'm going to be there to laugh in your face. I feel bad for Gilinsky and Skate they have to deal with your fake ugly asses. Fuck you both. Johnson. You. You are making a stupid choose, if you don't believe she cuts why don't you look at the signs, always wearing jackets or long sleeve and if she isn't she hides her wrist but I guess you are to stupid to see that. Open your damn eyes. She was your friend in the beginning but you changed because of these whores," I point to Leah and Sarah, "fame got to your head. Asshole." I walk out of room still beyond pissed. I don't know why but I'm getting so protective over Selena, but I can't stop thinking about her.

Selena's P.O.V

I have this super hot guy from in front of me well next to me and my hot ex coming to pick me up yet I still can't stop thinking about Sammy. I can't like him can I? He hits me for no reason. He is a asshole. Him and his friends hate me. Sammy doesn't even like me. He only worked with me because he had to. I can not like Sammy Wilkinson. But I do. But I cant. But I do. I can't. I NEED to hide my feelings, like usual. I can do this. "Get Sammy Wilkinson out of your head." I accidentally said out loud in front of Taylor.

"You know Sammy Wilkinson?" He questioned. Shit.

"Uh yeah kinda.. I go to school with him and I had to do a project in music with him."

"So he is your friend? He is actually one of my friends, he guested on some Magcon shows and Nate Maloley was with him"

"I know Nate too but they aren't my friends. Either is Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky if you know them." I shyly said.

"JACK AND JACK ARE MY BROS! I LOVE THOSE GUYS! they are apart of magcon. Why aren't they your friends?" I sigh.

"They are popular. I'm the laughing stock of the school. Nobody likes me, everyone bullies me. Only have one friend from school." His mouth falls open. "Stoppp don't do that" I laugh "it makes me feel weird Taylor."

"They bully you?" He sounded pissed.

"They all do." He got even more pissed and pulled out his phone, "Taylor! Do not tell them you know!"

"How do they bully you?" He set his phone on his lap and his face grew red in anger.

"Bad. But I'm use to it. It doesn't matter, Taylor whatever you do, don't tell them! Especially Sammy do not tell Sammy." I grabbed his arm in a begging way.

"How bad? Why especially Sam?"

"This bad..." I show him bruises they gave me and one cut I did because of Jack Johnson. "Especially Sammy because I don't know. He knows a lot and would be even more pissed at me. Please."

"I'm going to fucking kill them!" He basically yelled. "I'm not asking anymore questions gonna piss me off more."

"Taylor calm down! Please! Don't do anything if they know I'm dead."

"I can't Selena! How could they hurt such a beautiful girl like you?!? That pisses me off. They can't do that!" Taylor looked at me with sad/angry eyes. I'm going to regret this... Big time. I kiss him.