Chapter Sixteen

Sammy's P.O.V

I have to work with Selena on the music video thing. Great.. She let me choose the song. I had to fucking idea. Its Friday now and I'm at her house to do this. Leah and Sarah is pissed that I'm hanging out with her since they don't like her I can't.

Me: "Selena, so why did you move here?"

Her: "mom."

Me: "what about her?"

Her: "got a new job. Nothing special. Wish I didn't."

Me: "why not? You don't like Omaha?"

Her: "no I don't like you. You're a asshole. I'm fucking new and you push me around acting like your damn pet. No fuck that. Sammy do you do that to everyone new?" My mouth falls open.

Me: "I don't actually mean it. I guess I'm the popular kid and that's just the way stuff happens."

Her: "maybe you should fucking think before you do shit. Its not hard. Just because you are popular doesn't mean you have to bully. You act exactly like the stupid cheerleaders."

Me: "what's that suppose to mean?"

Her: "you all are self centered bitches. Can we just pick the damn song, I rather not spend my whole day with you."

Me: "going to pretend I didn't hear that. Uh I think we should do Best Mistake by Ariana Grande."

Her: "well you did. Also I know who its from." She rolls her eyes.

Me: "hard to get? Cute."

Her: "don't even try." She pauses, "want something to eat or drink before we start?"

Me: "sure. What do you have?"

Her: "AriZona Tea, Dr Pepper, Water, anything." She walks to her door.

Me: "AriZona. Please." I smile. She nods. Soon she comes back with 2 teas.

Me: "Do I actually hurt you?"

Her: "Really Sammy? You got to be fucking kidding me. You push me, kick me to the ground, call me names, and you don't know my fucking past. No shit you fucking hurt me, but I still have to act like everything is perfectly fine to keep other people happy when I'm not even there." She stops and sighs, "Like I said before, think before you speak."

I have no idea what I'm suppose to say. What is her past? I didn't know I actually hurt her... I didn't think it was hard. I kinda feel bad, never actually felt this bad before.

Her: "it doesn't matter Samual. Can we just start?"

Me: "uh yeah... Should I play the piano in it because I barely rap?"

Her: "I don't care" I just nod and go to her keyboard. They are basically the same thing... Kind of.

We practice for a little bit. We were taking a break from it all and it was 7:30pm. She laid on her bed closing her eyes.

Me: "you tired?"

Her: "yup. A little."

Me: "go to sleep then" I lay down next to her and she moved further away.

Her: "you are here. We need to practice."

Me: "we always have tomorrow."

Her: "really think I would want to be with you? That's cute."

Me: "come on. You are tired you can't finish tonight."

Her: "fine." She hands me her phone, I look at her confused, she adds "put your number in so I can text you when to come over."

Me: "okay. Bye then" I type my number in and save it.

Her: "I'll take you to the door, my brothers are stupid." I just nod and grab my stuff. We walk to the front door and I walk outside.

Me: "bye Selena."

Her: "whatever bye." She rolls her eyes.

I feel super bad.

Selena's P.O.V

He left. Thank god. I can tell he felt awkward. I go back in my room and change. I'm so tired. I turn the lights off and soon pass out without a blanket.