Chapter Nineteen

Josh's P.O.V

Today is Selena's birthday. She is 18. She is moving to California after the school year ends. I haven't had a chance to text her yet but I think I will right now.

~texts~

Me: "hey Selena! HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU :*"

Selena: "awe thanks boo :* what did you get me ;) jk"

Me: "anything you want ;)"

Selena: "anything?"

Me: "you bet;)"

Selena: "to see me?"

Me: "i wish):"

Selena: "well if you have that attitude I'll just ask someone else."

Me: "what do you mean...?"

Selena: "Wellllllllllll.... I may or may not be at the airport in Nebraska waiting for a flight to Colorado."

Me: "WHAT?!? YOU ARE COMING OUT HERE?!?!?"

Selena: "you really think that I would want to be by myself on my birthday AND my dad is out and I wanted to see him."

Me: "want me to pick you up from the airport? And oh man oh man that's awesome!"

Selena: "yeah it is and I mean I don't care if you want to."

Me: "I'll be there :*"

Selena: "plane is boarding... Got to go:*"

~end of text~

Selena's P.O.V

Before I got out of the car I hugged Rachael and Terry super tight.

Terry: "bye Sel. See ya next week I'll be here to pick you up."

Rachael: "see ya babe!" She kisses my head.

Me: "bye guys!!!" 

I walk away to the inside of the airport. As I was waiting for my flight to be called I got text from 'Josh

"Flight 792 to Denver Colorado is boarding now. I repeat Flight 792 to Denver Colorado boarding now." The intercom spoke out.

Home here I come. Many people crowd the entrance while I was slowly walking toward it. I hand the lady working my ticket and she waves me in. Finding my seat took pretty long. I was next to some old lady and on the end of the row was some attractive guy.

Guy: "hey would you mind switching me seats?" He asked the old lady. She looked at me and back at him and noded.  They switched spots and I lookes at what he was wearing and his face.. Holt shit hot. He has in normal tan skinny jeans, dark gray shirt under a maroon half sleeve shit, he had gray shoes. He is super attractive then there is me. I'm wearing a 'dance all night' purple, blue and greenish yellowish tie dye muscle tank with white skinny jeans and purple vans with my hair is in a ponytail and my ends of my hair is curled. I probably look gross as hell. Damn. Of course I see a hot guy too.

Guy: "hey, I'm Taylor. Taylor Caniff" I smile.

Me: "hi." I smile, "I'm Selena Clark."

Guy: "you're cute... Uh can I get your number."

Me: "not bad yourself. Yeah."

Guy: "cool" she smiles, and hands me his phone. I put my number in and save my contact as 'Cutie Sel'. He looks at it and smiles. "So why are you going to Colorado?"

Me: "well I lived there and my mom just got a job in Omaha and so we moved there and then today is my birthday and my dad... Nothing I just wanted to see my dad and friends."

Guy: "oh my god! Happy Birthday Selena. How old are you now?"

Me: "thank you" I smiled, "I'm now 18."

Guy: "me too" he laughs.

Me: "awesome, so why are you going to Colorado?"

Guy: "have this meet and greet thing to do."

Me: "Meet and greet? Are you like famous or something?"

Guy: "Do you know Nash Grier and Cameron Dallas?"

Me: "yeah I've heard of them? What does that have to do with you?"

Guy: "well they made a 'tour' called Magcon there are 9 guys and I'm apart of Magcon. So yeah I basically am famous."

Me: "ohhh makes sense. That's awesome. Little did I know."

Guy: "not everyone knows."

Me: "my friend Stephanie probably does actually, she is all about that stuff."

Guy: "if she is and you aren't then what are you into?"

Me: "music. I love music."

Guy: "do you sing or play something?"

Me: "both. I am learning guitar but can play keyboard/piano and I sing."

Guy: "talented. Cute."

We talked and talked and talked. Man is this kid cool. I like him, friend wise, kinda more but I just met him.