Chapter Nine

Selena's P.O.V

I can't believe I just told Isaiah everything. I'm pretty sure I said it loud enough and everyone else heard me. That wouldn't be good at all. Isaiah doesn't know what to say so he holds me in his tight warm embrace. Isaiah and Troy were best friends so now I have no fucking idea what will happen. I got Isaiah and myself to stop crying and we went back to everyone else, I saw Terry now with them. They all looked at me, Terry and Josh were on the edge of crying. Faith and Keigan were crying. Jake had no idea what to do, same with Stephanie. The twins Alivea and Arianna, had their mouths wide open in shock. They all heard what I said. This isn't good. I did say anything. "I'm so sorry" Isaiah whispered to me. I just turn around and run into the back yard. I sit against the fence crying. My legs close to my chest and my face in my hands on my knees.

Keigan's P.O.V

Selena took Isaiah to the kitchen to talk to him because he wasn't acting normal. As soon as they entered the kitchen, Terry entered the living room. We could hear mumbling from them. A few minutes after we hear Selena almost yell how she cuts and her brothers beat her, her sister left her, her only boyfriend (Josh) cheated on her, people at school bully her, she barely has any friends, and a lot more. I never knew this all happened. Why didn't she tell me. I start crying, so does Faith, we have been friends with her since kindergarten and I would have never thought she would do that. Ever. Jake and Stephanie sit there not knowing how to take it. The twins had their mouths wide open in shock. Josh and Terry were about to cry. Isaiah whispers something to Selena and she runs to the back yard forgetting to close the door.

Terry: "I'm going to fucking kill them." he says coldly.

Josh: "I'm the reason she has cuts on her wrist?" He whispers letting a tear fall.

Jake: "oh my god."

Isaiah: "she didn't want us to know about any of this... I basically forced her too.. Oh gosh I feel so bad."

The twins: "I would never expect that."

Stephanie: "baee cuts? She has such a bad life and none of us helped her."

Faith: "we didn't know though..."

Me: "no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no"

Terry stands up and goes outside with Selena. He was crying by now. I feel so bad for him and her.

Terry's P.O.V

Nobody really knew what to do we all were in shock. I have two things to do: 1; make sure Selena is okay and stuff 2; make Jansen and Troys life a living hell. They hurt my little sister, I hurt them. That's not okay. What the fuck is going on in their heads. She's already broken as it is. That is just fucked up. I walk outside and see Selena against the fence with her head in her hands and legs to her chest, crying. I walk over to her and sit next to her putting my arm around her neck.

Me: "why didn't you tell me about Jansen and Troy or the cuts?"

Her: "Because then they would hit me harder and nobody knew about the cuts, only I did, I couldn't let anyone know about those."

Me: "I would've helped you. Selena promise me that you won't cut.. And that you'll tell me if they do anything else to you."

Her: "on one of those I promise."

Me: "which one?"

Her: "if they do anything. Cutting becomes a habit after a while, I can't just randomly stop, it involves work."

Me: "I can try helping you to stop."

Her: "doubt it will work..." She got up and ran inside. My baby sister is ruined and nobody can help her. Only of my dad was here he could help her...