Chapter Fourteen

Jack Johnson's P.O.V

When I got to the door I heard her singing and playing the keyboard. She is fucking amazing! Singing and keyboard. Holy shit. Would have never expected that. She was in the middle of the song when I decided to knock.

Selena's P.O.V

I was in the middle of 'Goodbye' by Jake Miller when there was a knock on my door. I stop my song and walk to the door. It was Jack.

Me: "uh uh hi" I shyly smile

Jack: "hey Selena. Can I come in?" He chuckles. I open the door wider for him to enter.

Me: "what's up?" I sit on my bed.

Jack: "I'm sorry for you getting hit with the football.. They are assholes sometimes."

Me: "its fine.." I look down, "use to it."

Jack: "okay..? Uh" he looks around, "you play keyboard and sing?" He points to my stuff.

Me: "yeah. I mean I don't think I'm all that good. A 4 year old can probably do better than me." I chuckles a bit.

Jack: "pssh... Come on let me hear" he smiles cutely. HE IS ADORABLE I CANT EVEN.

Me: "uh yeah sure... What song?" I walk over to it. He stands behind me and has his hands on my shoulders.

Jack: "do you know Night Changes by One Direction?" He looks at me in the eye. I kind of fangirl a little bit and he starts laughing.

Me: "YES!" I start playing the cords. I start singing Zayns part.
Going Out Tonight, Changes into something red, Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress, Everything she never had, she is showing off, Driving to fast, moon is breaking through her hair, She's heading for something she won't forget, Having no regrets is all she really wants, We're only getting older baby, I've been thinking about you lately, Does it ever drive you crazy, Just how fast the night changes, Everything you've ever dreamed of disappearing when you wake up, But there's nothing to be afraid of, Even when the night changes, it will never change me and you, Chasing her tonight, doubts are running 'round her head, he's waiting, hides behind his cigarette, Heart is beating loud, she doesn't want it to stop,moving too fast, moon is lighting up her skin,she's falling, doesn't even know it yet, Having no regrets is all that she really wants, We're only getting older baby, And I've been thinking about you lately, Does it ever drive you crazy, just how fast the night changes, Everything that you've ever dreamed of, disappearing when you wake up, but there's nothing to be afraid of, even when the night changes, it will never change me and you... When I finished his mouth was wide open. I get embarrassed and hide my face.

Jack: "Selena... You... Are... Amazing!!! YOU THINK YOURE BAD?!!! HOW YOU ARE WHOA GEEZ SELENA YOUR VOICE IS BEAUTIFUL!"  I smile at him.

Me: "I don't think I'm that good," I laugh, "but thank you..."

Jack: "how many people know you can sing?" He sits back on my bed.

Me: "you and my brother Terry... I never sing in front of anyone.. I'm to shy."

Jack: "you shouldn't be. You are absolutely amazing. But of you are to shy why did you for me? Oh god.. You aren't one of those huge fan girls are you?"

Me: "fangirl? What? I just met you... Are you like famous or something? I'm honestly not sure why I did sing to you, I guess I had a feeling you aren't a person to judge.. I'm not sure.." He sits on my bed.

Jack: "you've never heard of me? That's the first. Usually everyone new here freaks out when they see me and my friend Jack Gilinsky. I rap and he sings. We are apart of this group called Magcon and its super big. So I am I guess I'm considered famous.. Rather not call it that. I just want to be a normal teen."

Me: "can I hear?"

Jack: "yeah.. I'll do one of our songs... Wild life." I smile and nod.

Jack: "Yeah, no telling what I might do when I'm in the right mood, you know me I'm all up in the party like a VIP, and everything's looking better from my POV, Nocturnal animals, we don't sleep, and I'll probably forget you, Cee Lo Green, I'm sweating like the amazon, a hundred degrees, and that backsides bigger than a family tree, so drop that thing like a fumble, like you're talking to the king of the jungle, we got lions, tigers, bears oh my, and every single one is turned up yo, don't want anyone bringing the vibes down, so if you wanna wind down, oglh look what I found, a little something that to keep you awake till the break of dawn, don't be afraid to get rowdy..." He stops, "that's the beginning."

Me: "holy shit... That sounds toght! You are really good.. Understandable why you are famous for that" I chuckle.

Jack: "it should be you that's famous though. But anyways" he chuckles.

Me: "thanks but it will probably never happen. Anyways what?" I laugh

Jack: "can I like have your number... In a friend way... And you never know unless you try."

Me: "I don't have a chance to try though but I mean I don't really think anything will happen because of many thing. Yeah put your number in." I hand him my phone. He enters his number. Once he hands me my phone back. He stands up and walks to the door.

Jack: "text me?" I nod. "Bye Selena" he smiles.

Me: "bye Jack... I will" he walks out. I yawn.

I start turning everything off. The last thing is my light. I jump onto my bed. Then I remember I haven't changed. Dammit. I get back up really fast and go to the horribly messy closet. I grabbed out black and white striped short shorts, and a black and white baseball style shirt. I throw it on and make my way back to my bed while putting my hair in a messy bun. I lay back down and text Jack real fast almost pulling my charger out of the wall. Before he even responded I fell into a deep sleep.

~skip to Monday for school~

I woke up to my alarm going off. First day of school here.. Let's go. I get ready super fast and walk downstairs to have Terry drive me.