Chapter Twenty-Two

Josh's P.O.V.

I tried to comfort her as much as I can. She stopped crying by now. She was jamming out to 5 seconds of summer again so we are all good. Her smile was bright and being herself. Why the fuck did I let her go. She was the best thing that has ever happened to me and I just let her get away. I need to find away to get her back. Her walls are far up there but I absolutely need to break them down. She laughing at nothing happy as ever until her phone goes off. She picks it up reading the text. As she texted back she spoke out what she was saying, "Sammy stop. Just stop! You are just saying this shit so I can be even more of a joke to you. You only are saying that so you can tell everybody that i'm a slut and tried getting with you or some stupid shit. I'm not stupid. Please just leave me alone. Can't I just be with my true friends and dad without having to worry about being hit by you and the rest of the fuck boys!?!? Please just delete my number, we just had to work together once, never again so you don't need it. Goodbye!!"

Sammy'sP.O.V.

I was sitting in my room smoking obviously, listening to music super loud. Oz next to me sleeping, slightly snoring. My thoughts are running around my head but one isnt moving. Why did I do that to Selena out of everyone? Why her? Why such a beautiful girl? Why did I make her life like hell? Why did I make her cut herself? Why did I make her my punching bag? Why didn't I get to know her? Many more questions and thoughts dance around my head as I take another hit of the pipe. My high getting pretty heavy. My high making me do stupid things I text Salena.

Me: "Selena.. Hear me out. I'm sorry for everything. I was stupid. Real stupid. I should never had laid a hand on you that way. You are such a beautiful girl and I,I guess I just needed to get my anger out and I did it in the wrong way and Leah and Sarah just pissed me off and I don't know I thought it was right at the time but I was wrong. You were so easy to be able to hit around so it just kept happening. When I had to work with you I realized how amazing you are and that I kinda have big feelings for you. Please forgive me. I am sorry for everything I have ever did to you. Also Happy Birthday Beautiful! Sorry again"

Selena: "Sammy stop! Just stop! You are saying this shit so I can be even more of a joke to you. You only are saying that so you can tell everybody that i'm a slut and tried getting with you or some stupid shit. I'm not stupid. Please just leave me alone. Can't I be with my true friends and dad without having to worry about being hit by you and the rest of the fuck boys!?!? Please just delete my number, we have to work together once, never again so you don't need it. Goodbye!!" She replys back quickly. I get pissed and throw my phone across my room causing it to shatter. Dammit. A few minutes later I go and pick it up and think of what to text back.

Me: "SELENA JUST FUCKING LISTEN TO ME!!! I TRULY AM SORRY FOR FUCKING HITTING YOU!! HOW DO YOU NOT FUCKING SEE THAT!! I BITCHED OUT LEAH, SARAH AND JOHNSON BECAUSE THEY WERE BEING BITCHES!! JOHNSON IS MAD AS FUCK AT ME FOR IT, LEAH AND SARAH ARE BEING THEMSELVES TELLING EVERYONE FAKE SHIT OVER IT. JUST PLEASE BELIEVE ME! I JUST FUCKING SHATTERED MY PHONE OVER THIS SHIT! HOW DO YOU NOT SEE I FUCKING LIKE YOU AND FEEL BAD FOR EVERYTHING?!?!"

Selena: "HOW DO I NOT SEE WHY?!?! I DON'T KNOW SAM! YOU HIT ME AND HIT AND HIT ME BASICALLY SINCE THE FIRST DAY I MOVED TO OMAHA AND YOU WERE A ASSHOLE TO ME! CALLING ME A SHIT TON OF NAMES, SAYING SHIT ABOUT MY FAMILY. BUT MOSTLY YOU WERE BEING FAKE AROUND ME!! WHEN YOU WERE WUTH YOUR FRIENDS YOU HIT ME AND WHEN YOU WEREN'T YOU SOMEWHAT WERE NICE BUT STILL A ASSHOLE! HOW DO YOU NOT SEE HOW MUCH I WAS HURT BY EVERYTHING!! YOU GOT ME TO THE POINT WHERE I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF SAMMY!! YOU GOT ME TO THE POINT WHERE I HATED MYSELF MORE THAN I COULD HATE ANYONE ELSE!! YOU DID THAT, YOUR FRIENDS HELPED ALONG BECAUSE OF YOU IF YOU DIDN'T DO IT, THEY WOULDN'T HAVE. LEAH AND SARAH ARE TYPICAL BITCHES SO THE WOULD'VE AND I WOULDN'T MIND BEING HATED BY THEM BUT BY GUYS EVERYDAY HITTING ME TELLING ME TO KILL MYSELF?!?! THATS WHAT PISSES ME OFF SAMMY! YOU STARTED IT ALL AND NOW YOU CANT END IT! GO AHEAD TELL EVERYONE THAT I TRIED KILLING MYSELF, GO FOR IT! IT WILL HAPPEN ONE DAY AND YOU WILL ACTUALLY BE SORRY, RIGHT NOW, I KNOW THIS IS JUST SOME ACT. soon your punching bag won't be there. Get over it. I'm obviously not forgiving you. Like I said before, delete my number. Have a nice day Sam." She responds quickly again. I scream in anger and throw my phone to the ground putting my face in my hands.

My hair is messed up from me pulling it. My eyes are red from rubbing and being high, my face is red in anger of her not believing me, my mind completely fucked up from everything that has happened in the last 20 minutes.

Josh's P.O.V.

As she texted him back she spoke out each word she said. THIS SAMMY KID FUCKING HITS HER?!?? SHE TRIED TO KILL HERSELF BECAUSE OF THIS ASSHOLE?!?! My face turns red from anger. I try to not freak out so she doesn't. I can tell her tears are about to come back. I take her phone out of her hands and put it in my pocket before I pull over at the nearest Taco Bell. I buy us some food and blast whatever song she wanted, making her forget about everything that just happened between her and this Sam kid. It seems as if she had forgotten. Her smile was still bright and shinning. At least on my eyes, no matter what she does she shine in my eyes. Damn I love this girl. As we slowly approach the street of her old house her smile starts fading.

Me: "don't worry babe, it will be okay. Don't be scared." I put my hand on her knee.

Her: "I know, I just haven't seen him and forever and i don't know how it'll be seeing him again" she sighs.

Me: "its gonna be hard but don't let it get to you. He's your dad, he loves you. Its your birthday be happy!" I smile pulling into the driveway.

Her: "thank you!" He unbuckles her seatbelt and hugs me. She gets out of the car and I do the same grabbing her bag for her.

Me: "come to mine a bit later?"

Her: "deal! See ya later!" She hugs me again before taking a deep breath walking toward the door.

Selena's P.O.V.

I slowly approach the door after Josh drives away. I take a deep breathe slowly opening the door to my old house. I set my things down and look around the somewhat empty house. I go in the kitchen and see my father sitting at the table with some type of paper next to him.