Chapter Eleven

Selena's P.O.V

In the middle of the night I woke up freezing. I quickly get up trying not to wake anyone up. I go search for a blanket or jacket in the pitch dark. I use my phone as a light but my brightness is down all the way so I can barely see. I'm looking around the living room quietly. On the chair I see a gray hoodie, jack pot.I grab it and throw it on quickly. I don't bother to see whose it is. I go back to the couch and see they all speaded out so there was no more room for me. Instead I lay on the floor with my back on the fluffy white carpet and my legs against the light gray wall. Like that I pass out once again.

Josh's P.O.V

I woke up around 9. My Mon called me and told me to come home real fast. I didn't want to, I wanted to hang out with Selena before she left. She was on the floor against the wall facing it. I was looking for my hoodie, couldn't find it anywhere. I had it on the chair last night. Whatever I'll come back later and find it. That one is my favorite. It is gray the has two Micky hands making a triangle and says 'dope' in kinda big letters, I personally think its tight. I tell Terry I'm leaving but will come back and we do this hand shake we always do. I walk out the door and get in my Jeep. I pull out of the drive way blasting music. Once I get to my house, I run inside to my sister crying of happiness with her boyfriend next to her, my mom crying into her hands happy and sad, my brother not knowing what to do.

Me: "what's up?"

Sister: "I'm pregnant and..."

Brother: "dad left."

Me: "DAD DID WHAT? AND ALICE!!! CONGRATS!"

Mom: "we got into this argument last night, he hit me and then this morning he left."

I stand there not knowing what to do. My dad was everything to me, he helped me and taught me everything. They never agrue.

Me: "I'm going to take a shower and stuff, going to hang out with Selena before she moves.... Congratulations again Alice."

Sister (Alice): "thanks Josh" I just nod and run upstairs.

~after showering and getting ready~

I walked downstairs and my brother Grant comes up to me.

Grant: "why you going to Selena's?"

Me: "Today is her last day in Denver. Her mom got a new job so they are moving."

Grant: "where?!?! What why didn't I know about this?!?!" They were like best friends when we were dating, they always were fighting like brother and sister. He thought we were going to get married. He is strange.

Me: "Omaha, Nebraska. Uh I'm not sure" I chuckle.

Grant: "can I come?!?! Please!!! I have to say bye!"

Me: "sure, I guess." I roll my eyes "don't be annoying, don't talk about our relationship, don't talk about anything stupid. Okay?"

Grant: "okay." He jumps up and down, "THANK YOU!"

Me: "hurry up. I'm calling her."

Grant: "okayyyy.. I'll be down in 5."

Me: "good" he runs up stairs as I pull out my phone sitting on the couch.

Before I can even call her Alice comes in and sits next to me.

Alice: "has Selena forgave you... With what happened with Ally?" Only a few people knew about me cheating. Alice and me are the only ones in my family.

Me: "yeah, but she didn't forgive Ally. Ally is still a bitch about it."

Alice: "what do you mean?"

Me: "she keeps texting Selena that she should kill herself and no one likes her including me and how I only used Selena to get to her and like saying how Selena is ugly and Ally is the best person and I never loved Selena. Stupid shit pretty much."

Alice: "that bitch! Why would you go for Ally, she is busted. At least Selena is pretty. You could've still been with her."

Me: "no. I wouldn't have. And Selena was gone, I guess I needed someone to be there and Ally pushed herself onto me and it reminded me of Selena."

Alice: "Selena probably didn't know that but I'm not sure of she would want to. Wait wait wait why wouldn't you guys be together if you didn't do that?"

Me: "she's moving... Today. Out of Colorado. Her mom got a job in Omaha Nebraska, she took it so they are moving who knows for how long. I don't think Selena will come back when she's 18, I think she is just going straight to California."

Alice: "WHAT?!?! Josh, she will come back. She can't just leave everyone here, she loves it here she will definitely come back" she hugs me.

Me: "Alice, if she does she isn't going to come see me."

Alice: "why do you say that?"

Me: *sighs* "she cut... Because of me. She acts like her life is fine. Its not. Her brothers beat her, her dad is in prison, her own cousin tried killing her, people at school school bully her, I cheated on her, I was her only boyfriend, very few of her friends stayed with her, she never sees or talk to her mom. A lot of shit is happening or happened and no one knew or helped her. Little did anyone know how much she went through. Now no one can be there for here when she moves, she will just remember everything that happened her and what happened with me she will hate me and won't want to see me. If she does that will just kill her inside but she will act like everything is fine. Alice. I was a part of her life that killed her, the girl I loved and still kinda do is ruined because of one stupid mistake and other mistakes other people made. She isn't the same anymore. she will want a new start when she is 18, she will go to California to do that. It's almost spring and her birthday is coming up in 5 weeks. She won't be here to have her friends with her. Who knows if people will like her there she is shy she won't talk to people. She will be alone. Her life sucks and guess what... Nobody can help anymore." By now I was crying. Weird for a guy to cry? No not really, sometimes it just happens.

Alice: "oh my god.... Josh. Go. Go see her. Now. Make the best of it. Okay?" She hugs me again tighter than before.

Grant: "Josh... Let's go.... I heard. I need to see her"

Me: "okay... Let's go. I'll call her on the way, actually Grant you on my phone for me." He nods and we walk out the door.

~skip driving there~

~gets there~