010

NOTES
hello! i just wanna note that if i misspell stuff am so sorry 🥺 i totally forget sometimes, lmao. please try to ignore it, but i'll try my best to fix it:)

[ back home ]
🈟▒🈟▒🈟

THE GROUP SAT on the edge of the street, they had just arrived to jersey about 1 hour ago. "i hated social bash." robert broke the silence, "same." the group coordinated.

"i think everyone did." sammy spoke, "not you sammy, you got a boyfriend" mattia joked, roshaun slapped his neck harshly "shut the fuck up"

"so did i" hailey smiled, she grabbed kairis hand and kissed his cheek, kairi just blushed and smiled while the group looked at them in disgust.

"i gotta get home, let's go roshaun." sammy said, she stood up and pulled roshaun with her, roshaun was staying at her place since he didn't wanna go back to florida yet.

"fine" roshaun groaned, "bye guys!"

"so you kissed mattia?" roshaun asked, "yeah." sammy responded, she shoved her head on the pillow and layed down. "damn, what about max?" he stared at sammy. she sighed "how the fuck am i supposed to know."

"sammy chill okay? i didn't do anything am trying to help."

"sorry." she said turning to roshaun.

roshaun frowned in confusion then started laughing, the girl threw a pillow at him and made him shut up.

mine<3 is typing...
mine<3 sent you a chat!

sammy turned to her phone quickly, snatching it from the table.

"it's mattia" she shouted in anger, "yo shut up, your mom may get mad" roshaun laughed.

she quickly opened the chat.

mine<3
| aye so about the kiss..

me
| uhm

mine<3
| did it mean anything?

me
| i don't know

"let me see!" roshaun said snatching the phone from the girl, she jumped onto him but not fast enough, by the time she jumped he had already ran off, he locked himself on the bathroom.

mine<3
| so..?

me
| yes mattia, it meant a lot i need you
| back so bad omg

mine<3
| say less, come over tomorrow.

me
| okay!