042

everyone danced crashing on eachother, nobody really knowing what was going on or what they were doing. "yo mattia come on" roshaun tried pulling mattia. "let me go" mattia fumed staring at mariano.

"accept it buddy, i won her" mariano laughed, "she wouldn't had kissed me if you did" mattia smirked, "she- what did you just say?" mariano frowned.

"you heard me canadian" he laughed.

"mattia stop.." alejandro tried pulling mattia away, sammy stared from the chair behind mariano.

mariano turned around and stared at sammy for a couple of seconds, she tried to stand up to talk to the boy but he spoke first "i fucking knew it" he then walked away.

"mattia what the fuck did you do" the girl said pushing him harshly, he grabbed her by them arms and dragged her to the bathroom.

the group stared at them, then at eachother. "go get mariano" roshaun told alejandro, he nodded and ran after the boy.

"your being a bitch right now sammy, you kissed me now you pussy up?" he asked confused, the girl stared at him.

"mattia it was a fucking mistake i asked you to leave it behind" she teared up, "it still happened!" he shouted at her, she walked off.

"hey dude were both drunk let's just go back and wait till we're okay, alright?" alejandro said as he hugged mariano, mariano nodded softly and sniffed. they both walked back.

NOTES
I HAVE SO MUCH
SCHOOL WORK SO
ENJOY THIS SHORT
UH WTV THIS IS