034

sammy sipped her cup, her throat burnt as the tequila slides through "damn shawty take it easy" marco laughed, the girl smiled and kept drinking. "where the fuck is sammy?" alejandro asked roshaun, he pointed at the girl which made alejandro turn.

"fuck" alejandro walked over, "yo marco i would appreciate if you leave sammy out of ur addictions for drinking" alejandro spoke as he stood infront of them. "let her have fun" he frowned, "yeah i'm just having fun" the girl laughed loudly, the rest of the boys around her looked her up and down continuously, alejandro dragged her away with roshaun and kairi.

"take care of her." he stated.

"you have to go back to Los Ángeles bro, she can't see you here." alejandro said as mattia answered the call "it's been 5 months alejandro, i'm sure she'll be okay. i'm comming to school tomorrow to visit y'all, now i gotta go" he then hanged up, alejandro sighed and walked back inside, he took sammy home with him and placed her down at his bed, "how am i gonna stop this.. fuck"

the girl woke up silently, staring at alejandro asleep on the chair, she smiled and rubbed her eyes

she looked at the clock "7:38 a.m."

"fuck we're gonna be late" sammy shook alejandro harshly making the boy fall off the chair "what the fuck" he groaned, "wake up!"

she grabbed sweats and a sweat shirt from alejandros closet, put on her ake forces and ran downstairs, alejandro got dressed up and followed behind her, "today's gonna be fun! i have volleyball after school your comming right?" sammy opened the car door, "yeah why not" he shrugged, alejandro drove her to school parking infront of the doors. "okay see you at lunch ale" she kissed his cheek.

she opened the door and saw kairi, roshaun and robert talking with a tall kid, she shrugged and made her way to them, "hey guys!" she smiled, they all turned letting her get a better view of the teen, "mattia?"

"hey.."

NOTES
😀