012

[ new jersey ]
▉★▉★▉

"FUCK YOU" sammy shouted as she closed the door of the car, knocking for mattia to open. she turned around and noticed the car was gone, rolling her eyes as turned back to find the boy already standing on the door.

"you came" mattia smirked, "i came, yay" sammy fake smiled, "why so bitchy?" mattia laughed, he put his arms around sammy kissing her neck.

"no mattia" she said pulling away, "you know am here because of roshaun"

"what?" the boy laughed in confusion, "oh my god" sammy groaned, he quickly pushed her into the couch, harshly. "thought you wanted to fuck?" mattia said comming close with a big smile on his face "like the old times sammy!" he laughed.

"the old times mattia, you said it"

"we can make it into the new times.." mattia started kissing down her jawline, pulling her into his lap.

"mattia-" she whined "this isn't right." she added, mattia stopped kissing her and frowned "just enjoy"

the girl quickly pulled away from mattia laughing, she started walking towards the kitchen "i'm hungry"

"your always hungry sammy" he joked, the girl rolled her eyes playfully.

"but am hungry for you" mattia smirked. "oh my god mattia"

NOTES
quick update