Chapter Twenty-Seven

———Tom Pov:

———
Tom Pov:

I wake up to someone quickly shaking me and saying, "Tom.. Tom wake up.." so I open up my eyes to see Edd, I then realize I'm in the car I left in last night- in the driver's seat to be specific. "What are you doing in the car? I came to come get you in your room, but you weren't in your bed so I started looking around-" What am I doing in the car? I don't remember driving home, I just remember passing out...

"Don't worry I'm-" when I sit up I yelp and lean back again in my seat again in a instant, at least I know that whole thing last night wasn't a dream now. "Fuck!"

"What the- Are you okay Tom?!" Edd asks in a panic.

I slowly nod and say, "Yeah.. yeah I'm good, don't worry Edd." I give him a reassuring smile, but he still seems worried by his expression.

"You found Tom!" we hear and turn our heads to the voice to see Matt running up to us. Matt then stands in front of us and he turns to me, "Did you hear the news?!"

"What news?" I ask and Matt looks to Edd with a somewhat freaked out expression.

"You didn't tell him?!" Matt exclaims to Edd and Edd flinches.

"I was going to!-"

"Well then do it sooner! I have to go get ready, make sure you explain ALL the details to him!" Matt says to Edd then sprints away and into the building.

"What the hell is going on? Matt seems really stressed out.." I ask Edd with a frown and Edd turns to me with a nervous expression.

"Well.. there's a certain party in America that different leaders and special military units are forced to go to, and if you don't go then they apparently have the choice to revoke your title depending on what you miss at the party. I don't understand it, but America seems to have that right for some reason? I really don't know, but we got a letter in the mail about it," Edd says. "I'm not sure if Matt's nervous from the fact we have to design our pins and make them before tomorrow night or if Red Avenger is probably going to be there-"

"Red Avenger is going to be there?" I ask and Edd gives me a 'seriously' look.

"Is that all you care about?"

"Um.." I then try to change the subject, "I should probably go help Matt with those pins," I then get up from the car seat even though it's really hard to. "I know he can't design them on his own, all he can design is clothing at the very least." I then begin walking toward the building as I wave goodbye to Edd. "Bye now!" I then face forward as I walk, god Edd must be so disappointed in me...

*The Next Day*

Matt and I managed to come up with a very simple pin design, it's quite nice with the colors. Apparently for this party your group of offenders or defenders need their own pin that they create to show that they're a apart of a group, technically our group categorizes as 'Defenders' while the Red Army categorizes as 'Offenders'.