14

*****

*****

Akagi stood in the train facing the window. Putting her forehead on the glass and her eyes was staring blankly at the floor. Her mind was frivolous about what happened between Akashi and her just now.

Her friends looked at her worriedly due to her weird act.

"What's wrong with her? She acted like a dead fish since we went back from Rakuzan." Aomine looked at her with a frown.

"I don't know, since she went to the infirmary with that Akagi Yuuta she has become strange." Midorima added.

Momoi looked at her best friend with a worried look. She quite sure it's all not because of Yuuta. The pink haired girl was like playing a movie in her brain as she recalled what she had seen this afternoon. When she went to the toilet, she ran into Akagi Yuuta who had just come out of the infirmary. And when she came out from the toilet, she saw Akashi entering the infirmary.

Momoi gripped her skirt.

'What happened, Sei-chan?'

Akagi wiped her lips lightly. The sensation that left by that gorgeous bastard still lingering on it. She clearly remembered how Akashi crushed her lips with his kiss round after round. How he bit it and then caressed it. Honestly it's quite hurt, but she strangely loves it.

Akagi bit her lower lips. Recalling how he kissed her brought another memory about how his breath swiped on her skin and made her chills. How his sexy voice made her weak. How his eyes nailed her gaze only for him. And how his hand slipped inside her kyudo-gi, stroke at her skin and hugged her waist.

The scene of what had happened this afternoon rushed back into her memory.

Akashi stopped kissing Akagi's lips as they parted begging for air. She was panting and her face went all bright red. She was unable to look at Akashi because she was too shy.

Her look was all messy. Akashi noticed a red blush smeared around her lips. A thin coat of lipstick on her lips before now become a mess because of his kiss.

"Seira, you're surprisingly beautiful." Akashi's sexy voice that called her first name made Akagi flinched. Her heart was racing on the fastest pace.

She could feel Akashi's hand caressed her face. "I will stop here, I am afraid that I can't hold myself if I do more than this."

'Huh? What does it means?'

"Beside, it's inappropriate to do it at school." He said while gently biting the tip of Akagi's ear.

She moaned softly.

"Your moan sounds cute." He smirked before left the infirmary room.

'What?!'