20

*****

*****

"Satsukiii I beg youuu."

Momoi stared at Akagi's face and shook her head.

"Why nooot?!"

"I need to supervise their practice." Momoi frowned.

"But you could end it at 8pm then you can go to my house. I am all alone." She pleaded.

"How about Anna-senpai?" Momoi asked.

Akagi crossed her hand in front of her face.

"Negative. She went to somewhere I don't know with Jinnai-senpai since it's Friday already."

Momoi sighed.

"I am sorry, but really I can't."

Akagi whined. She made a little stomp at the gym where most of basketball club's member could see her.

"Sei! Stop doing something stupid!" Aomine yelled.

Akagi stuck out her tongue to him. Feel annoyed.

"Akagi-chan, how about me who accompany you?" Wakamatsu-senpai shouted from across the court.

She showed an awkward smile to refuse it and made that second year senpai cried in silence.

She sighed.

So, she really need to stay at home all alone, huh?

It's already in the middle of autumn. The leaves colour have turned into golden brown and it scattered everywhere. The view she saw from the bus window this time was truly beautiful. As she enjoyed the view, she felt a soft buzz from her phone. She looked at her phone and found a familiar name appearing there.

"Hi Akagi-san."

"Ah Akagi-chan, you finally picked up the phone yourself. I was very surprised when President Seijuro was picking up your phone yesterday"

"Ah yes, yesterday I was with him."

"Are you alright?"

Akagi sighed.

"Yes im fine."

"Thank God. How about we meet tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Yeah, tomorrow is weekend, right?"

She suddenly remembered a message from Akashi some times ago saying he would visit Tokyo every weekend.

"Ah, I can't. I have an appointment."

Don't get her wrong, she only avoids the bad things that could have happened if Yuuta kept forcing to meet her. Considering Akashi is someone who seems to be able to do anything to achieve his goals.