28

Gintoki Akira銀 (gin) 刻 (toki) = Silver Time晨 (akira) = Breaking Dawn

Gintoki Akira
銀 (gin) 刻 (toki) = Silver Time
晨 (akira) = Breaking Dawn

Born: Juli, 7
Blood type: A
Height: 182

"In case you ever run out of gift ideas, here's a lil tip: give me you laugh. Whether it's mischievous, tender, loud, or quiet, simply give me a laugh from your heart. Your laughter brings me never-ending joy."

*****

"Seiraaa!" The silver-haired guy jogged towards a girl with popsicle in her hand.

"What took you so long?" She frowned.

"I have club activities." He adjusted his breathing while looking down before finally lifting his head with a sweet smile on his face. "Sorry." He said in a low voice.

"Well, where are we going now?" She asked and continued to sip her popsicle.

"Kamakura." Answer the sky-eyed man.

"Hah?" The scarlet red-eyed girl frowned. Quickly bite the last part of her popsicle while staring strangely at the man whose two years older than her. "What for?"

"Let's go see the sea. It's summer actually." He said lightly while rubbing the cheeks of the beautiful girl in front of him.

He could swear by anything that this beautiful girl was beyond anything. Really, a creation of God that he did not want to share with anyone.

"Sea?"

He twitched his eyes.

"Yes. Sea." He said in confusion. "You know, the widest part of this earth. Contains of water in big amount. It has wave actually."

His explanation made Akagi rolled her eyes. Of course she know what the fuck sea is. But why they need to go there? At Kamakura?

"It's only one hour from Tokyo." He pointed his index finger. "Okay?"

Akira is being Akira. Stubborn and persistent. The thing that he believes in so he can get his goal. His witty eyes looked at her, made the grumpy girl in front of him felt compelled to obey. Even though she complained because she had no preparation to go to sea.

"Why we have to go to the sea?"

Akira stared at her.

"Of course because I want to."

Here we go again. Akagi sighed.

"Because you want to."

She shrugged.