22

*****

*****

Akagi pour some tea for Momoi and Aomine. Those two people glared at her. Searched some answers from her face.

"I was the one who came here without notice, if both of you want to know the truth." Akashi calmly said what happened while sipping his tea. "What brings you here anyway?"

"Ah, Akashi-kun. We know that Sei-chan is all alone now, so we decide to come and take a look of her after practice." Momoi explained.

"Don't you have any practice schedule Akashi?" Aomine crunched his eyebrow.

That red haired guy smiled.

"Of course I have." He took a glance to Akagi. "But I have appointment with Seira every weekend."

Akagi widen her eyes and quickly stared at him. Giving her 'why do you tell him?' look to the guy in front of her.

"If you already have a relationship with her, why were you asking me yesterday? About someone she might close or something?"

"Because I don't like sharing what I eat."

'E-eat?'

"Yo Ahomine, we don't have any relationship." Akagi said while pointing at herself and Akashi in turn.

Akashi frowned.

"I was asking you at Rakuzan."

"Haaaah? What are you talking about?" Akagi arched her eyebrow.

Aomine sighed.

"Whatever. I don't care either." He stopped a little. "But you, why you went outside topless?" He glanced to Akashi.

"You should be know why I went out topless." He said. Coldly.

Akagi and Momoi almost choked themselves after listening to Akashi's words.

"O-oi Akashi.." Akagi stammered.

"I was soaking wet due to the rain. So, Seira asked me to change my clothes. That's why I went out topless."

'Eh?'

"Right? Seira?" He curled up his lips. Formed a devilish smile.

Akagi nodded like crazy.

"Hmm, so where are you going to stay this night?" Aomine asked as he finished his tea.

Akashi looked at him.

"At my father's hotel." He sighed then placed his back at the chair.

Aomine glanced at him.

"Seems like you tired." Aomine reads the code that given by Akashi.

—I'm tired, get out of here, don't bother me'

Being a teammate for three years makes him understand what his ex-captain is thinking.