Intro/Prologue

It's been a long day at shoot and the director has finally given the cast of RadhaKrishn a day off work tomorrow. Sumedh and Basant head out to change out of their costumes and gather next to the car.

"Do you think I should ask her now?" said Sumedh.

"Obviously bro, or you'll never get the chance. You've been asking me for days now. Do it already!"

Sumedh looked over in her direction. He sighed - going into a daydream.

"Oh Romeo, wake up! Rise and shine!" Dau yelled into his ear. Sumedh jumped, his ears still ringing. Sumedh gave an annoyed look. "Now go tell her already. I have been waiting for this day since anant kaal (forever). Phir me pure set pe dhindhora pitunga ki Majnu ne setting kar li apni Laila ke sath (Then I will tell the whole set that Romeo found his Laila) " *For those Radha Krishn Fans out there ;)*

"No no no no no no!!! You will do no such thing," Sumedh exclaimed.

Dau just gave him an evil look.

"Ok Dau. I shall obey you." teased Sumedh

Basant rolled his eyes "No need for that much acting".

Sumedh returned to all seriousness. I can do this he thought and took a deep breath.

What's Sumedh up to? Who is the "she"? And what's going to happen next? Look ahead for Part 1 coming up soon!!! Let us know your thoughts in the comments!