Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Saree's POV

My vision is blurred. All I hear is my breathing, everything around silent but moving all around me.

"I what?" I asked the nurse, who I couldn't seem to locate.

She spoke about how these things happen and that she was sorry. I didn't listen, I didn't care. All I was thinking about was Niall and Rue Elisabeth.

"Hello? Are you all right Ms. Glen?" the nurse spoke to me. I tried to come out of the nightmare, but it wasn't a nightmare.....

"Thank you.....good afternoon." I nodded and walked out of the doctors office. I could barely drive.

I get to Lara's and start crying. I see Rue and Niall's worry filled faces, but they can't do anything to help it.

__________________________

"Mummy, are you sick?" Rue's face looks up from her coloring page.

I don't answer.

She looks worried. "Mummy, Niall said you went to the doctor. Are you sick?" she asked again.

"Mummy....went for a checkup. Just to make sure I was healthy." I respond, trying to fake a smile, though I'm almost in tears. She smiles back.

"I'm glad you're not sick....I love you." she says, getting up from the floor and running to hug me. I don't want to leave her....

I sit on the couch at Lara's and wait for Niall to get home. He had to do some management stuff and tell the boys about..........my sickness.

Niall walks through the door and comes over to where we are. He scoops up Rue and swings her around, causing her to laugh. Her laugh is so hearty. When you hear it, it makes you laugh. Niall is the same way.

I stand up and he sets Rue down. He stares into my eyes and smiles the best that he can. I hug him so tightly, for it may be one of my last. I never want to let this moment go.

__________________________

It's been about a month since I found out. My hair is falling out every time I brush it. I wear beanies all the time now.

I have to go to the doctor once a week. It just depresses me.

Today was the day they told me.....it wasn't getting better. It was worse.

"You are getting too week and you need to stay in the hospital. If we see improvement, you can go back home. I'm sorry." the doctor said to me. I sat on the chair in the doctors office. I can't stay here, I have to be with Rue and she can't know why I'm here.

I need to tell her.

If I don't, it will come as a surprise to her.

I nod slowly. "When?" I choke out.

"Next week, you have until Wednesday. If I were you..." he paused and looked down. "I would do everything I've ever wanted to do, everything on my bucket list."

So, he's basically telling me this is it.

__________________________

I get home from the doctors and tell Niall what the doctor told me.

He thinks but then looks up at me with a smile.

"I know what I need to do." he says.

"What you need to do? What do you mean?" I ask.

He gets down on one knee in front of me and pulls out my ring. The same ring he used when we were 16, the same ring I through out the window. He must have found it.

"Saree Glen, will you marry me?" his eyes light up. This brings me back to the night he did this before. I look back at memories of the past, of our friendship. It all happens in a split second. He knows this might be the end, but he's keeping his promise.

"Yes, Niall Horan. I will marry you." I say. His blue eyes light up even more and he swings me around holding on to me. I feel secure, I feel.....loved.

Then, suddenly he kisses me. It was different. I felt like I was supposed to be here. I know Niall would help me through this.

"I love you." I say in his ear.

"I love you more." he says into mine.

"Let's get married tomorrow. We can have a big wedding and a big cake and you and Rue can go wedding dress shopping. We can have the boys come and your family and mine and everyone. How does that sound, Mrs Horan?" he says.

I giggle. "You are absolutely crazy." I whisper.

A/N

Awwww! It's do sad!!!!!!!! Niall kept his promise after all!!!!

I'm about to start crying, and I wrote it!!!!! Whaaaaaa!

No, just kidding.

But, anyways

Comment Vote Fan!

Mia^><^