Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Niall's POV

She collapses right on to the concrete. I rush to her side.

"Liam! Call the ambulance!" I yell. This can't be happening. Not now. Please, Lord, not now!

I try to hide the tears forming in my eyes.

I stay by her with her head on my lap. "Stay with me, Saree. Please." I say. Shes passed out.

The ambulance comes and puts her on a stretcher.

"May I come with her? I'm her husband." I say.

They nod. "Only you, though. You boys have to follow us to the hospital."

I climb up in to the ambulance.

I run my fingers through her soft blonde hair. Touching her face and wiping the tears that fall from my eyes to her cheek.

"It's going to be ok. I've got you." I bend down and kiss her forehead.

"I love you." I say.

We get to the hospital and they take her into a room. I meet the boys in the waiting room.

"How is she?" Harry asks.

I shake my head. "I don't know." I almost whisper. Then, a thought comes to my head. Rue

"Guys, I need to call Lara to pick up Rue from that birthday party. If they need someone to go in there, come and get me." I say. I would have said Liam, but I need to be with her.

I walk into the other part of the waiting room and call Lara

_________________________

Saree's POV

My eyes flutter open. I see that blonde haired boy kneeling next to me, holding my hand.

"Niall. Why are you crying? What happened? Where's Rue?" I ask him.

"Oh, Saree. You collapsed. The doctors say you're not doing too well." he says.

I stop and think about what he just said. "I what?" I choke out.

He shakes his head. "I love you." he brings my hand up to his lips and kisses it. His tears fall on my hand and they sting.

"I'm really cold." I say. "Lay with me?"

He climbs into the hospital bed with me and snuggles under the covers. He wraps his arm around me, protectively. I lay my head on his chest and we both quickly fall asleep.

__________________________

"Mummy...wake up." I hear a voice above me. I open my eyes and see my beautiful blue eyes baby girl sitting on my stomach.

"Hey, baby. Did you have fun?" I ask her.

She shakes her head. "I wanted Niall to be there with me."

I laugh. "Rue, we have to share Niall. I love him, too." I say.

She nods and crashes her head into my chest, laying right on top of me. She quickly gets up again.

"Mummy, are you getting better?" she asks me.

"Yes, babe. I'm getting all better." I say. Her smile lights up.

"Alright, let's let mummy rest. Come on." Louis comes in and scoops Rue up and carries her out of the room.

Niall has been here the whole time. A look of worry on his face, he comes back over to my bed side.

"The doctor-" he doesn't finish. He tries to choke back tears. "He doesn't think you're going to live...much longer." he says.

My heart drops. My body feels limp. I swallow the lump in my throat.

"But." he says. "There is a chance you will get better." he says.

"How big?" I ask

"About a thirty-five percent chance." he responds.

I nod. It's not a lot. "You can't leave this place." he says.

"You'll stay wont you?" my weak groggy voice asks him.

"Of course. I'll be be your side...in sickness and in health..."

"Till' death do us part." I finish for him. We both try to choke back our tears. He leans down and kisses my lips softly, as if not to hurt me.

"You have to stay with Rue." I say.

He nods. "I can't leave her. Not now."

"Can the boys come in?" he asks. I nod.

He goes out to get them. They all come in and hug me. They hug me like it's the last hug they'll ever get.

"We'll all make it through this..together." Liam says. I love them all.

We talk a little bit more. Niall gets up and leaves.

"Where did he go?" I ask. They all smile at me, not answering.

Niall comes back in with his guitar. The boys leave.

He comes and sits down on the bed, next to me.

He starts strumming a familiar song. A Thousand Years.

He sings to me and just stares into my eyes. Not letting this moment go. He plays all my favorite songs and all the songs we used to sing together. It brings back memories.

This is why I love you, Niall Horan

A/N

Awww...if this doesn't make you cry, I don't know what will.

I love this chapter. It's one if my favorites. It's sort if short.

Please vote! Let's get to 15 votes for this chapter! Come on! Do it for Saree!!!!!!

Thanks, lovelies

Mia^><^