Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I walk down the isle.Everyone smiles as I do. When I get to the alter where Niall is waiting, he frowns and looks disgusted. I turn to everyone else behind me and they look the same way. Some lady screams.

It's not a lady, it's a girl. It's Rue.

"Mummy! Your hair!" I look at my reflection in the window. All of my blonde hair has fallen all around me.

"Niall?" I look at him, almost in tears.

He turns away in shame. "Niall!" I scream, but I'm in a glass box and no one can here me scream and no one looks at me.

Instead, Jillian walks in. She is wearing my wedding dress. I look down, but my wedding dress is gone and I'm wearing a hospital gown.

"Saree!" my eyes open. "Are you ok?"

It's Niall

"You can here me?" I ask him.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I? You were having a nightmare." he says. I feel my hair. It's all still there. It is thinner now but, it still covers my head. I'm lying on the couch at Lara's. I fell asleep.

"Where's Rue?" I ask Niall.

"She's fine. She's with Lara." he says.

"I want to tell her." I say, swallowing hard. I have been dreading this. Telling your own daughter that you might not live and it's caused by something she doesn't even know about, is heart breaking. Her young innocent mind of a child is so fragile.

Niall nods and leaves to go get her.

"Mummy!" she runs to me

"I need to tell you something very important....Mummy is...." I stop. I can't do this. "is getting married!" I say.

She looks surprised. "What's that?" she asks.

"It's where two people, a mommy and a daddy, love each other soooo much. They have a big...party and that means that they promise to love each other forever." I say.

She smiles and then points to Niall with a questioning look. I nod.

"Yes, I'm getting married to Niall." I say. She hugs him.

"I love you, daddy."She says. It breaks my heart.

Then, I have an idea. "Let's go see Nina and Papa."

Rue nods and goes to get her shoes. Niall stays here because I won't let him come.

Why? Because I'm going to get my moms wedding dress.

I open the door of her house and walk in. "Mum! Im here." I say. She walks in from the kitchen.

"Nina!" Rue Elisabeth runs to her.

"So, Niall proposed to me." I say.

She covers her mouth and comes to hug me. "Oh, my baby! When are you getting married?" she asks.

"Umm...yeah....it's tomorrow." I say.

"What?! But, but, I have to make you a cake and invite a lot of people." she says.

"Mom, you're forgetting Niall is an international super star. He can get it all done with the snap of his fingers." I say. "But, there is one thing I need you to do."

She looks hopefully into my eyes.

"I want to use your wedding dress."

She smiles and runs up stairs. She comes down with a beautiful white dress. I've never seen it in real life before, only in pictures.

It looks like it would fit me. "May I?" I ask.

She nods and I take the dress and go into the bedroom to try it on.

It fits perfectly. It's gorgeous. I walls out of the room and spin around infront of my mum.

Her eyes light up. "You are so beautiful." tears fill her eyes and I hug her. Shes not crying because I'm beautiful, but because she might not have her daughter anymore.

"I'll come and get it tomorrow. The wedding is at 6:00 so, I'll come in the morning.

We go back to Niall's cottage.

"I'm back." I say. He's on the phone planning the wedding. What's funny is he really doesn't know anything about it.

I grab the phone from his ear.

"Yes, hello?" I take over, explaining my dream wedding.

__________________________

I walk down the isle, this time it's not a dream. The wedding is in the red barn. I knew it was perfect.

All of my close friends and family and some others who are here recording the wedding on live tv.

Niall's face is priceless as he stares at me.

My father walks me down the isle. Rue is my flower girl. It's all I've ever dreamed of.

I get to the alter. We say our vows.

"You may kiss the bride." the words I have waited for my whole life. Niall flips my veil over my head and stares into my eyes. His smile lights up the room. He leans in and kisses me. Cheers erupt all around us.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!"

A/n

I know it's short, but a lot happened.

Yeah, so that's all I have to say!

Thanks, loves!

Mia ^><^