Chapter 11

Chapter 11

I lay in the hospital bed just looking at my wedding ring. I honestly didnt think I was going to be wearing one but, I always kept believing. Nothing can stop the love I have for Niall now. The warmth of his arms around me just makes me smile, even In my condition.

'Niall....do you love me?' I ask him.

'You know I do. I wouldnt dream of life without you." he replies.

'It wasnt out of pity.....that you married me?" I ask him. His face remains gentle. No sign of guilt or worry.

'I married you because.....I realized that I truly was In love with you that night I proposed on the old barn. I just didnt see that until I came back. I love you more than this world....everyday Im going to wait for you to get better. Your eyes will light up again and we will be a happy family. Whether that's on heaven or on earth, I will always love you." his words are like poetry. They glide off his tongue and with every word, a tear falls. There is no man on earth that could satisfy me.

'I....Niall....every woman in the world would be jealous of me if they heard you say that.' I say in tears.

He leans close to my ear. "Yeah, but you are the only one that heard it." he whispers into my ear softly.

I get a sudden tired feeling. I cant keep my eyes open.

"Saree, are you ok?" his gentle look turns to worry just as my eyes close.

Nialls POV

Her eyes close. My heat drops. "Saree?' I choke out.

She doesnt answer. Her chest is still moving up and down. I think about waking her, but I decide to go get the doctors.

I rush out of the hospital room and find the doctors. They follow me in the room. Saree's breathing seems to be normal. Tears start to fall down my face.

'She is sleeping. She may fall asleep very suddenly because she is weak. She seems to be doing a bit better. You truly have been a great man.....many men wish they could have the paitence and stability you have for your wife....including me, Mr Horan.' the doctors words are encouraging and relieving. Saree is getting better.

I want to wake her and tell her the good news, but I let her rest. To know she is well brings joy to me.

Liam's POV

Rue rides on the top of my shoulders. Her laugh brings the biggest smile to all of our faces as we walk downt the street. My phone starts to ring.

'Hello?"

'Liam! Saree is getting better! The doctors say she is very peaceful and she is getting stronger!" Niall practically yells into the phone.

"Boys! Saree is getting better! The doctors say she is getting stronger!" I yell to the boys behind me. They cheer.

"That's amazing!' Zayn says.

"My mummy is getting better?" Rue's high pitched squeel asks me. You can hear the thrill of her voice.

'Yes, love. Mummy is getting better." I say to her. Her smile is the biggest I have ever seen. She squeels with excitement. I laugh.

'Let's go get some flowers to take to mummy." I look up at her.

"Yeah! Mummy loves flowers." she says. We walk to a little flower shop downtown. I set Rue down and she runs to find the perfect flowers.

She runs to the petunias. "These ones!" she says carrying the flowers to me. They are beautiful.

"Ok, Rue." I say, buying the flowers.

"Mummy will love them." her small innocent voice says.

Nialls POV

I sit in the room with Saree, listening to the beeping of the machine. Her chest moves up and down peacefully and a small grin appears on her face. I walk over to her and kiss her head. "I love you.' I whisper. I run my fingers through her hair, humming softly.

I stay with her a bit more just holding her hand.

Suddenly. the rise and fall of her chest

Stops