Chapter 9

Chapter 9

There I lay on the hospital bed, only a few days after my wedding.

I could sit here and blame Niall for not coming back sooner and not being married longer, but it's not something I waist my time doing.

I hear a knock at the door. "Come in!" I shout.

Four heads pop through the doorway.

"Surprise!" Harry says, hugging me.

"You guys! You came and visited me!" I say hugging each of them individually.

They all smile a rather pitiful smile. I don't know if they just feel sorry for me or they really don't want to be here.

"I really hope you get better. Are you in any pain?" Louis kisses my hand.

I throw my head back and laugh. "You guys act as if I'm going to drop dead any second! I'm in no pain at all, I don't even know why I'm in this silly hospital room! Something about my bones getting too week and me falling."

Their smiles turn a bit more enthusiastic when I laugh.

"Can we take you out for the day?" Liam asks me.

"Oh, sure!" I nod. Niall walks in smiling. He comes over to where I'm sitting and kisses me. "Hey, babe." he says.

"Eww..do that somewhere else. You're acting like you just got married or something." Louis pretends to be disgusted.

Niall just laughs hugging the rest of the boys. "Wheres Rue?" I ask him.

"She's at a birthday party. I just dropped her off. I have to pick her up in....." he looks down at his watch. "an hour and a half."

He is bonding well with Rue. They act more like best friends.

"Alright, let's go." Zayn says.

I get out of the bed and walk to the bathroom to change my clothes. I brush through my blonde curly hair.

We get out of the stuffy hospital and get in the car.

"Lets go see a movie. I'm craving popcorn." I say, putting on my shades.

They agree to going to the movies with me.

We get to the movies and the smell of popping popcorn is overwhelming. We get tickets for "Skyfall", the James Bond movie.

Niall intertwines his fingers with mine. He glances at me and grins.

"Oh my gosh! Is that One Direction and Saree?" a girl with her friend practically screams.

They rush over to where we are. "Can I please get pictures?" she asks the boys.

They nod and get pictures with the two boys. They come over to me with hopeful smiles and eyes as big as golfballs. "Saree, can I please get a picture with you? You are soooo pretty in real life." I glance at Niall. He nods.

"Uhh..ok. Thank you." They get next to me and take pictures with their phones.

"Thank you!" they say in unison. "Hope you get better!" they wave, waking away.

"Look at you. You have fans." Harry says.

"Oh please. They're your fans." I say.

We walk into the dark theater and sit down.

"Saree! The movies over." Zayn shakes me awake. I didn't even think I fell asleep.

I yawn and stretch my arms. Then, I notice a giant pile of popcorn in my lap.

"Guys, what happened?" I ask.

They all stare at each other, snickering. "Ahem...well, we kinda were....fighting over the popcorn and it flew into your lap. Sorry bout that, babe." Louis says.

I get up and let the popcorn hit the floor. Oh well, someone will clean it up.

We exit the theater and throw our trash away.

As we are walking to the car, I feel a strange feeling in my legs and I'm suddenly out of breathe.

"Niall! Come here! Quick!" I say, feeling dizzy.

Suddenly, I collapse and everything goes black.

A/N

Heh heh! I just love doing that! I bet you love me for ending in cliff hangers!

So! I'm going to set a goal! Let's see if I can get 15 votes on this chapter! We can do this! The more votes, the faster I update. I need motivation!

Love you guys truly madly deeply!

Mia^><^