Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Rue's POV

It was the day that Harry, Louis, Zayn, and Liam were coming for dinner, along with there families. I felt like today was going to change my life. I wasnt sure how or why or if it was good or bad. I just felt a new spark, like a new chapter opening or maybe an old chapter that I had not read in a while.

I stood in front of my vanity mirror and sighed as I looked at my reflection. Dad told me I looked just like her, same eyes and that smile. My hair was a bit darker than hers but other than that, I had looked just like her.

I hear the doorbell and run to open my door before stepping out on to the balcony and watching from the top of the stairs. Then I saw him. I'd know him anywhere. Those dimples, the curls and green eyes. I felt myself start to blush.

"Hi, Harry." I said, standing straight and tall. He glanced at the top of the stairs and his smile turned into a look of astonishment.

"Rue?" he barely whispered. I smiled big and nodded. I ran down the stairs into his open arms, laughing. He pulled me away. "Let me look at you. I just can't believe that you're the little girl with the blonde curls." he smiled and stepped back to look at how tall I was, then pulled me into a hug again.

I heard the doorbell again and Liam, Fallon, and James came into the house. All giviing hugs. "Rue, look at you!" then he hugged me and glanced over at Harry.

He froze and just stared, silent. Harry looked down.

"Harry." was all Liam said before pulling Harry into a big hug. Tears filled Harry's eyes and he held on to him. "I'm so sorry." Harry said.

"It doesn't matter now. All that matters is that you're here." Liam said. Dad hugged Harry and and told him that he shouldn't sorry. I had never smiled so big before. The feeling of joy ran through my veins.

We all went into the family room to wait for Zayn and Louis. Zayn had married Perrie but they haven't had any kids yet. Louis was still searching for someone but he had told Dad a few days ago that he met this girl that was really something.

There was a knock at the door and Dad went to go get it. Harry got up from the couch to see whoever was at the door. It was Zayn. I ran over to the door and there stood Zayn. He was tall and had dark hair, just like I remembered, yet he looked older.

Perrie came in behind him and smiled. "Rue. I've heard a lot about you! You're so tall." she said, hugging me.

"Rue Horan. I can't believe its you."

Zayns intimidating look turned into a soft smile as he embraced me. He had stopped short in his tracks when he saw Harry standing there. He didn't say anything, he just hugged Harry. There was a lot of hugging going. I know that it would be the most emotional when Louis got here.

Right on que, there was a knock on the door. Dad looked at Harry and gestured toward the door. He was unsure, but walked slowly over to the door. He opened it and Louis stood outside the door just staring.

"You...Harry....You're here.." he says, unable to process that his bestfriend is standing in front of him. Harry's eyes filled with tears and he grabbed Louis and just held him and weeped. "I can't tell you how sorry I am. I don't know if you could ever forgive me." He said. Louis started to cry.

"It's ok, mate. I forgive you. I love you, Harry." Louis said with Harry's head burried in his shoulder. They seperated and walked into the family room, catching up on what had happened in the past few years.

I carried the dinner from the kitchen to the family room and everyone ate while I turned on the television. It was a news report.

"Sh. I want to see this." Niall said

"Alright, everyone. Tonight a report about a man named Christian Whight, who was released from prison very recently has just been arrested again and this time, he confessed all. It seems that the late internationally known boy band, One Direction's member Niall Horan who had been married to Saree Glen Horan was told that she had died of cancer 12 years ago. Whight had actually threatened to kill the doctor if he did not tell Horan, who was sleeping at the time, that she had died, when actually he had kidnapped her. Saree aparently escaped a few years ago and is no where to be found. Quite a shocker tonight, folks. Thank you for watching and stay tuned for any news on this story."

I turned the tv off and everyone was silent, still staring at the screen. My head spun and I felt my heart racing. "Dad." I whispered. He didn't answer. He just looked at me, his breathing heavy.

"She's alive." he said barely above a whisper. I ran upstairs tears falling from my eyes. I started throwing everything I needed into a backpack. Dad came up behind me.

"What on earth are you doing, Rue?" I turned around and faced him.

"Im going to find her. You're not stopping me." I said. It was the first time I had said anything like that ot my dad.

"Wait." I stopped and stared into his blue eyes. "Im coming with you."

To be continued in the next book To Catch Her Again...

A/N

YAYAYAYYAYAA OMG ITS OVER THE BOOK IS FINISHED AND I AM WRITING A SEQUEL!!! It is called To Catch Her Again and I will post the Prologue right after this.

Alright readers, you ready for the rest of our journey?

THE END

CAMERON