#Naisha

So my first post is their story... It's not exactly their story but just snapshots of their life.

Important A/N please read it.

Here's their first meet!!!!

Sonia's P.O.V.

One of the most irritating thing that my parents keep bugging me about is my marriage. But seeing as I'm their daughter, I'm smart enough to have set up a deal.

The one who does check and mate to me in chess will be the one I'll give a chance.

Let me introduce myself, I'm Sonia Kaur and I'm a retired national level chess player. Retired because I no longer wanted to play chess for the sake of competition.

So far I've got ten marriage proposal of which three of them declined playing chess and the other assholes that showed up tried to win me over with money.

I mean guys and their mentality that girls run behind money. I mean sure a guy who earns a lot would be good because he'll give me a lot of stuff but what I want is mind and love not money.

"Hi Sonio", my best friend greeted me. She greeted me like that even though I've corrected her thousand times that my name is Sonia.

"Did you hear the news about Roshan Malhotra?"

"Hun, I couldn't careless, just get on with dressing me up and do not over do my makeup, you know I hate makeup and I'm not going there to impress that certain someone"

I was shocked when my mother came up to me two days again where she told me a guy has accepted my deal and is ready to meet me. Now I was tempted to know who it was but kept it a surprise.

We're meeting at a chess cafe which would be empty today because it is closed on Sundays but because I'm the owner's best friend, the owner who's doing my makeup.

"There, all done", she said.

Even though my mom was against wearing black on the first meeting, I turned a deaf ear to her and still wore this dress. I mean I looked beautiful and I was totally not dressed to impress him.

"You look beautiful honey", mom said as she kissed my forehead and then I left.

The chess cafe was three hours away from my house and ten minutes away from his house

The chess cafe was three hours away from my house and ten minutes away from his house. How unfair! But it was okay. And because I always loved being early and before time I asked my best friend to drive me to that place and before long, we were there with my best friend leaving me in the cafe as she went to a restaurant twenty minutes away from here because she was on a date with her fiancé.

A knock was heard as I glanced up to see that a man stood with his head peaking in.

"May I come in?"

"Yeah", and then he stepped in an I had to hold my breath as I stared at the beauty in front of me. He looked so handsome in the white t-shirt and black jeans along with a black denim jacket.