Bio

Name: Logan Marie Loud.

Age: 22 Years Old.

Hobbies: Exercising, Sparring, Drawing, Martial Arts, Studying, Spending time with his siblings.

Fighting Styles: Silat, Kung Fu, Muay Thai, Krav Maga, and Taekwondo.

Unique Traits: A caring friend, An ideal father figure, A doting brother, A kind person helping others in need, Respectable companion, Loyal partner.

Personality: Kind, Caring, Doting, Gentle, Patient, Tolerable, Respecting, Serious, Stern, Responsible.

Appearance: Much like Lincoln, Has snow-white hair, standing at 6'5 feet, built physique, eye's the color of flames with a sliver of crimson, soft and smooth complexion, scars are scattered across his body, some minor but others are major.

Attire: Usually consists of a white t-shirt under an Autumn Cotton Jacket, wears Navy-Blue Denim Pants, and Brown High Ankle Boots to complete the look.

Summary: The Eldest brother of the loud children, Is considered "A Jack Of All Trades" and after years on the run his physique has been properly built.

 Has greater intelligence than others with a deep understanding of his surroundings, Fluent in multiple different languages.

An Experienced Fighter and capable of handling most situations and problems.

Problem: Suddenly left his family 10 years ago after he was threatened for being a witness to something he shouldn't have.

Only to return after the deaths of the criminals who forced him to leave his family behind.

What awaits him when he returns to his former home?

Will his past come back to haunt him?