Chapter 7 - Brother & Louder

Narrators' POV

Previously in the last chapter:

Rita saw the Individual standing by the door her eyes widened and she dropped the papers she was holding from the shock as she spectated the tall, rugged man he was unfamiliar to Rita at first until she saw his familiar white hair and unique eyes, she was flabbergasted at who the person standing right by the door was until she said with a frail voice...

Rita: Lo-Logan is that you... (On the verge of tears)

Logan: Yeah, it's me, Been a while hasn't it mom...

Logan's POV

I said with confidence to the Mom I left a decade ago unknowing to me what will happen next but I will face it with courage, It's funny I've fought many dangerous people before and here I am feeling nervous over a long-overdue reunion with the family I left behind years before, I stood strong waiting for what's gonna happen next but what happened was far from what I imagined.

Rita: Logan! (Hugs Me) You're back my child, we thought we lost you for good (Crying her eye's out).

Though what can I say at the moment, I was angry at myself I caused my mother to be like this crying over me when I am to blame; I returned the hug remaining strong while she wept like a loved one of hers just returned but I guess one did.

Logan: I thought so too, I'm sorry for making you guys worry Mom.

Rita: I'm just glad you're back, my son.

Lincoln: Son?!

Rita and I snapped back from our brief reunion and realized the other white-haired boy was with us.

Lincoln: Mom? Who is he and why did you call him Son and he called you Mom?

Rita: Oh Right well (Wipes away tears) (Sniffs*) Lincoln, this was a secret your dad, and I kept from you and your younger sisters, The truth is you're not the only Son in the family.

Lincoln: Wait, what!

Rita: Hold that thought for a second Lincoln, Kids can you all come down for a moment there's someone I want you to meet especially you Lucy, Lana, Lola, and Lisa, also bring Lily with you too!

Logan: Wait, just how many sisters do I have?!

Rita: 10 to be exact and also a brother which you abandoned all those years ago.

I felt depressed knowing that not only did I cause grief to my 5 siblings but I also didn't know another 6 existed until now; I guess this was the surprise Pop-pop meant back there I have more siblings than I did before.

Logan: I'm sorry for not being here.

Rita: Don't worry I'm sure in time the first five will forgive you but in the meantime, you should know the other six.

I slowly thought for a second to grasp the situation and realized that some names of my new sisters sounded familiar but I can't quite put my finger on it that is until Lincoln came to me and said...

Lincoln: I'm confused who are you dude are you a Loud too?

Lincoln said to me which made me smile and I told him.

Logan: You'll see in a bit, buddy.

Soon I heard a bunch of footsteps coming down the stairs I looked at who was coming down and my eyes widened at what I saw that's why some of their names sounded familiar to me as I saw the little girl in black called Lucy and the twins Lana and Lola, along with a little girl that looked like she was in early childhood that looks to be 4-Years Old with short shaggy brown hair, and wears large glasses to help her see. She wore a green turtleneck sweater, pink pants, and brown shoes with no socks, all of which droop down to illustrate her stoic demeanor.