Chapter 9 - Sibling Rivalry

Logan's POV

I walked up the stairs imagining the worst on how will my reunion with Lori will turn out as I was deep in thought I somehow found myself at the top of the stairs as I then looked to my left and saw a room with the door slightly open; I trudged slowly towards it and when just about I was gonna knock; I looked inside first before confronting Lori face to face. It seemed like she was talking with someone on the phone as I see her on her bed and noticed another bed next to hers.

Logan's Mind: Hm? Guess they share rooms, well seeing as how there are 11 kids in the house it makes sense for some of them to have the same room. Who's Lori talking to?

I eavesdrop on Loris' conversation while remaining hidden and because she was talking to someone she must've not heard the conversation downstairs and over the years, she grew to be a beautiful girl she is already 17-Years Old and had large blonde hair wearing a light blue tank top, brown cargo shorts, blue-gray slip-on shoes, and light blue eyeshadow. She was also wearing white pearl earrings.

Lori: Oh My Gosh! Boo-boo Bear, you're literally gonna love the new dress I just bought can't wait for our date tomorrow.

Lucky for me she had her phone on speaker, which allowed me to overhear what the person she was talking to saying...

Caller: I know right! I can't wait for tomorrow babe I always love going out with you.

Lori: Aww! Bobby me too, it's like we're literally soulmates.

Logan's Mind: Oh... I guess she was talking to Bobby. Looks like my hunch was right Lori and Bobby are dating... *Sigh*.

I took a deep sigh thinking of how much I missed when I was away with Luna being able to play the guitar professionally, Luan now entertaining at parties, Lynn probably is into sports seeing as how she was dressed, Lori dating Bobby, and Leni... well she's still the same as she used to. I wish I was here when it all happened but I wasn't and I can't change that but I can change the fact that I'm here now and I came to make things right between us...

After a few minutes with Lori and Bobby chatting freely with each other, I took one last sigh and knocked on her door.

Logan: (Knocks)

Lori: Let me call you back, Bobby.

Bobby: Ok, I'll see you tomorrow, Love you, Babe.

Lori: I love you too, Boo-boo Bear, bye (Hangs Up) Who is it?

I opened the door entering the room, Lori placed down her phone and looked up and her eyes widened as our eyes met.

Logan: Hey Lori, Good to see you again.

Narrators' POV

Logan said it on the spur of the moment without knowing what'll happen next.

Even though 10 years have passed Lori still recognized Logan as she knew him the longest than any of her siblings

Lori then stood up from her bed her eyes covered from the shadows of her hair as she slowly walked towards Logan, He took a stance but left his arms down as to not show any form of violence as Lori now only a few meters from him; she clenched her fists and was about to throw a punch as Logan readied for it to come she stopped midway and slapped him instead which did not harm him in the slightest but rather herself before she yelled out...

Lori: YOU! WHY ARE YOU HERE!

Lori began attacking Logan, but he blocked her every move as she continued with her mindless banter he waited for her to tire herself out before speaking...