Chapter 5 - His Choice

Narrators' POV

--------------------Flashback Part 4--------------------

Logan now on the verge of tears as he held the picture on his chest, He can't stop thinking about his family every day as he drifts apart further his love for his family only grew deeper as the days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and as months became years. Logan then looked at the last sibling in the picture it was Lori the eldest sister in the family and the one who was the closest to him than any of his other sisters, Logan again began thinking about Lori and a memory of him and her together suddenly comes into mind the time when they enjoyed each other's company as his sister kept looking up to her brother when they were young.

______________________________________________

It was a quiet day in the Loud House the family went shopping but Logan stayed behind to look after the house since shopping with them takes a long time, As his parents with his little sisters went out the door Logan heard his father saying...

Lynn Sr: Logan, Lori, we're going now! Logan, don't forget to watch over your sister Lori while we're out okay Son you're in charge till' we come back.

Logan: Sure thing, Dad! You can count on me.

(The sound of Vanzilla leaving the driveway can be heard) Logan checks to see if they've left and after they did he went into the kitchen and helped himself to his Dad's leftovers, As Logan was busy snacking on his Dad's food he didn't notice his sister peeping at him until he turned around saw a 6-Year Old Lori blankly staring at him.

Logan: (Swallows) Oh hey Lori didn't see you there, Do you wanna hang out?

Lori: (Excited) Really!?!

Logan: Sure what do you wanna do.

Lori: Dress Up!

Logan: (Nervous) Uh, (Looks at Lori with sweat dripping down his face)

Lori: Pleeaase Big Brother (Making Puppy Eyes).

Logan eventually gives in due to the fact He doesn't want to see his sister feel disappointed and feel depressed so he said...

Logan: (Sighs) Fine, Lets play.

Lori: (Excited) Yay! C'mon, let's go to my room.

After Lori dragged Logan by his shirt to her room they had a compilation wearing different shirts and dresses from costumes to accessories after a while Lori found two shirts and decided to tell her Big Brother which one is better between the two...

Lori: Which one should I pick Big Brother the Kitten or the Banana.

Logan: (Smiles) Either one is good cause your the one wearing it, Sis, you look cute either way.

Lori: Really!?!  Aw, thanks' Big Bro you're the best.

Logan: Anytime Lori. What's say we take a break and just watch T.V. or talk about stuff.

Lori: Okay!

Logan and Lori went downstairs to take a rest from their game and decided to chat a bit after a while they got some snacks from the fridge and went back to the couch, It was already 3:00 P.M. and their parents still haven't come back from shopping so Logan took out his phone and decided to call them to see why they're taking so long...

Logan: (Dialing) ... (Phone Ringing) C'mon Pick up.

Lynn Sr.: (Answering) Hey Son sorry were not back yet we've gotten a bit held up at the moment and we might be home later than we thought don't worry we'll be back as soon as we can but until then make sure You and Lori stay safe okay Logan.