Jacks sister- D.S

warnings: Cute

(Your POV) I have been friends with the why don't we boys for a long time. I write a lot of their music, I'm their manager's assistant and well I'm Jack Avery's twin sister. My Name is Lena Avery. I started writing songs for why don't we when they first formed as a band but i was friends with them a while before. Me, Daniel and Jack all have known eachother since before we could talk.

I was sitting in the living room of the huge house all the boys shared. I had a room here because I got kicked out of my old apartment for late bills and rent payment. I was sitting on the couch working on a song I had just made. I am also a singer as well. I just don't sing as much as my brother. I was singing quietly and making a beat on the coffee table. Then the door bursts open letting in a freezing cold breeze. In walked the one and only Daniel Seavey. Daniel is the nicest guy on planet earth and I have had a crush on him since middle school. Mind you I'm now 20 years old. He walked in looking super frustrated. "Hey Dani, what's wrong?" I asked to make sure my friend was ok. "Ugh We were at the studio and the power went out due to the storms outside causing us to lose all our recording. I headed home on my own and my car broke down and I had to call an uber and here I am soaking wet and cold." He was dripping on the floor and he was shivering as he walked over to the couch and sat opposite of me. "Oh I'm sorry anything you want me to do?" I asked as I handed him a blanket. "No it's your day off today you should just relax." He said, I just looked at him as he grabbed his phone from his pocket and started using it. "Ok well I was going to go make some tea. I asked as I got up. "Yes please that would be great."

(Time skip brought to you by Dak and Brody) Daniel and I had been sitting on the couch talking for a while now and I just can't stop admiring him. He is drop dead gorgeous and so amazing. Thunder roared from outside and I jumped, falling on Daniel. The couch was small so that's how I landed on his leg. "Sorry." I said scooting off him. "Hey you wanna watch a movie." Daniel asked as he found a comfy way to lay down on the couch putting his feet on my lap. "I would love to but there isn't enough room on this couch and you seem to be very comfortable." I laughed. "Come here." He paid a spot for me to lay down in front of him. I gulped and then laid down cuddling into his chest. We watched Mary Poppins, a movie we have both adored since we were kids. Mid way through the movie i felt daniels hand rest on my hip pulling me a little closer. I took a deep breath and tried to relax. "Hey Lena." Daniel said. "Yeah?" "I really want to tell you that I really like you and I have for a while now." I turned so now I was facing him. "I really like you Daniel, I like you, like you." His face beamed with excitement. "Oh really yay i thought you would totally reject me." I laughed a little. "I would never be too good to be rejected." I smiled and pecked him on the lips. I turned back around and this time he wrapped his arms around me and we watched the movie.I kissed Daniel this time a little longer than the first time. All of a sudden the doors burst open. "What's going on here?" I heard corbyn and jacks voices and immediately jumped up and we tried to act like nothing was happening. "Daniel James Seavey, You're lucky your my best friend you have a five second head start before I kill you." Jack said. I looked at Daniel and mouthed. Run. Daniel bolted out the room up the stairs, Jack chasing after him. I looked at corbyn who was dying of laughter and then jonah and zach walked in and asked me what was happening. I got up and walked over to them. "So basically me and Daniel were on the couch and we both confessed our feelings with each other and Jack possibly walked in on the wrong moment." Zach was dying and Jonah slaps his forehead while laughing. All of a sudden Daniel is being tackled on the couch by Jack. "Holy Sh*t." Corbyn said as Jack grabbed a pillow and kept hitting Daniel with it while Daniel was dying of laughter and he was completely out of breath. "You kissed my freaking sister." Jack was finally slowing down on his hitting. "Dude chill the heck down." Daniel's face was red and he was struggling to breathe because he was laughing so hard. Corbyn started speaking "Jack, will you stop trying to kill daniel. At least he just kissed her; you could have walked in on them having-" I cut him off "don't you dare finish that sentence." I held my finger up to his face signaling him to stop talking. Jack got off of Daniel and finally spoke. "Ok so here are some ground rules for you two. One If I see you guys being touchy and flirty in front of me I will sla one of you. Two do not go anything dirty on the couch or on the tour bus. Three Daniel, if you break my sister's heart I will snap you like a twig." Daniel gulped at the last part. Corbyn, Zach and Jonah had all left the room at this point. "Well I'm going to bed." I said walking up the stairs to Daniel's room even though I know I have my own. "Same." Jack said.

I walked into Daniel's room and made myself a space on his bed. I grabbed one of his sweatshirts and slid it on over my body. I laid on the bed scrolling through instagram till the door opened. "Oh hello there." Daniel said when he saw me in his bed. "Hi." I said putting my phone down on his nightstand. He put on a pair of sweatpants and took his shirt off and got into bed with me. I laid my head on his chest and slowly drifted to sleep. 

A/N SO this is the first one kinda trashy but like a cute starter i guess.