Game On ~JMRF~{R}

OK there's kinda smut, not really, but like read at your own risk lol.
For: you__is__a__hoe
(Finally I'm making a softball/Baseball imagine!!!!)
I hope you like it love 🙃

{ Isabella's POV }

"Alright for the end of tryouts were gonna test your teamwork and in game skills!" The coach yells. Everyone looks around wondering what could be next.

Our school only has a Mixed softball team. So boys and girls are all together.

"Alright were gonna split you guys into teams you'll be tested on your sportsman ship, teamwork, and your game play." The coach said. She then numbers us off and we get our teams. I was cool with my team it was great but the other team had a huge advantage! They got the one and Only Jonah Marais. He was an amazing pitcher and he was so cute. He's also in my friend group so we talk, but it's very little.

Ok I might have a tiny crush on him but it's cause he's so amazing. We play the same sport even!

The game began and we kept making eye contact. eventually some playful trash talk back and forth. When Jonah was up to bat I was on the mound. He looked at me with a smirk. I just stared him down.

"Let's see what you got Isabella." he said winking at the end. I just laughed.

I whined up letting the first ball speed off my finger tips, one of the most reliving feelings in the world, especially when it's a good pitch. He swings and is taken aback when he misses. I just laugh at him and his shocked face.

About 2 balls and 2 more strikes later he's out. "Dang must be tough Marais, don't mean to ruin your "Perfect" reputation." I say putting quotes on Perfect. "Whatever, this isn't the end Isabella!" He laughed walking in the doug out.

After the game I was packing up all my stuff. as I was taking my cleats off Jonah walked up to me. "Hey wanna hangout tonight?" He said. I smiled at him. "Sure where would we go?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "well my Parents aren't home for the week so I got the house to myself." he said. MY mind went other places they shouldn't but I snapped back to reality. "Sounds like a plan I'm guessing you can give me a ride right?" I laughed. he nodded grabbing my hand as we went to his car.

the car ride was nice, the music faintly played as we talked about who we think is gonna make the team. I really admired him as he talked, his jaw was so perfect, and his eyes god his eyes!!

We then pulled into his driveway. He quickly got out running to open my car door. "Wow what a gentlemen." I joked. He just smiled. We got inside his house and it was nice. It was nice and cozy, the couches had blankets on them and carpeted floor was nice and clean. There were a lot of family photos.

"Your house is so Cozy." I said. "thanks, my mom always wants people to feel comfortable when they come." He says as he walks somewhere and I just follow. We get all the way up the stairs to his room, his room is blue and looks like it's at the houses exact top. As I look out the window I see the clouds slowly moving in.

I walk around his room looking at the Photos he had, He had some records in a little box. He had a lot of music photos. Like a Beatles poster, an Elton John poster. I was in awe. "I'm guessing you like the room." I heard him say laughing. "I love it." I say looking back at him.

{Jonah's POV}

She is so stunning. AS she looked at around my room I couldn't help but stare at her and watch her every move. "I'm guessing you like the room." I laughed at her. she looked at me and told me she loved it.

"Hey can I tell you something?" I asked walking closer to her. "Of course." She said. "I, well ok the thing is... Ugh fuck it." I said grabbing her face and pulling her closer kissing her. I felt how shocked she was but she relaxed. I moved my hand to her waist and rested the other at the back of her neck.

I Felt her hands tangle in my hair. I moved my hand up her side as he shirt slightly slid up along with my hand.

I pull away slightly. "Are you ok with this?" I ask making sure I'm not forcing her. "Yes please Jonah just hurry up." She said and I laughed. I kissed down her neck slowly but definitely leaving a mark or two. I felt her tug at my jersey and I smirked against her skin. I pulled the Jersey off over my head, I then softly but pushed her back on to my bed.

She smiled at me. I Hovered over her and now I'm the one tugging at her jersey. She helped me as I pulled it off. "Damn baby." I said admiring how beautiful she was. she blushed a bright red and I just kissed her again. I felt her hands go down to my belt undoing it.

I did the same with her softball pants. Next thing I know She's in nothing but her undergarments and I'm in my boxers.

I kissed down her neck and slowly went down her body leaving some marks here and there. This earned a couple of moans from her. And I have to say her moans are so fucking beautiful.

(Ok ok this is my first time writing shit like this so bare with me ok!!)

As I came back up to her I looked in her eyes and she seemed so relaxed. "Your positive your ok with me, like do you trust me?" I asked. "Yes Jonah I trust you, I trust you." She said, well practically moaned. "OK someones eager." I joked. She just glared at me.

I quickly got to the point both of us, nothing on. Now I'm not gonna get into to much detail on what happened but let's just say it was a great like 25 minutes.

After I fell down next to her. "We should probably, we just did, that, and we had tryouts." She laughed. "Can I join you in the shower?" I asked. "Hmmm, I don't know I'll think about it while I take a shower." She joked getting up. "but Isabellaaaaa." I whined pulling her back down. "Fine you can." She said.

{Isabella's POV}

As I stepped in the shower I felt Jonah come in right after. HIs arms snaked around me and his head leaned on my shoulder. the warm water hitting us both. "Wouldyou be my girlfriend?" He says in a whisper. "Of course!" I said a little loudly. "Woah relax." He laughed holding me a little tighter.

"Can you wash my hair?" I asked him. "Sure."

His hands massaged the shampoo in my hair and it was the best feeling ever. I relaxed as he sung quietly under his breathe. "Can you sing louder?" I asked softly. "Um sure." He said. he sang a little louder. he was singing night changes by one direction. "I love this song." I said. "Me too he said then kept singing.

About 20 minutes past and we finally got out. "You can borrow some of my clothes." He said passing my a sweatshirt nd some old joggers he had. "thanks." I smiled sliding it on.

"Do you have any movies to watch?" I asked him. "Yeah but we would have to go in the living room if you don't mind?" He said. "I don't mind." I said. He picked me up and I let out a squeal. "Oh my gosh Jonah!" I laughed as he walked me down the stairs. He let me go on the couch as I landed with an thump. "Alright what movie do you want?" he asked me walking over to a cabinet of DVD's. "Do you have the Princess and the Frog, I haven't seen it in a long time." I said pulling a blanket over myself.

"Oh found it!" He said turning on the Tv and then playing the movie. He came over And lifted me up once again sitting sown and laying my on his lap. "Are you hungry?" He asked. "A little bit, I have some money if you wanna order a pizza?" I said. HE smiled and went to order a pizza with the house phone.

We ordered pizza and continued watching the movie till it came.

This was better then a dream I was really enjoying this time.

BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!!!!!!