Selfish ~JMRF~

"I really want go here one day." I said showing a photo to Jonah my boyfriend of 4 years. "Oh yeah it's really expensive though." Jonah said Going back to the tv. "Yeah but it's a once in a life time experience, someday I will go there." I say laying back down on the couch. Jonah just nodded looking. 

I continued scrolling through instagram seeing all my friends post about traveling. Jonah never invited me on tour so I never really traveled. ButI had a job anyway so I didn't have time. I have gone on some trips to surprise him but other than that it was never planned. 

"Hey Jonah maybe one day me and you could go to Canada and see the all the places and stuff." I said. "Oh yeah I think the boys an dI have a tour stop in Canada." Jonah said. "I was thinking maybe not with the boys just me and you like a vacation I really need one anyway." I said. "Oh ok what do you need a break from?" Jonah asked looking at me. "Ummmm my job Jonah." I said to him, he kinda asked a stupid question. "Oh ok." Jonah said, he sounded like he didn't believe me. 

"Do you not believe I need a break." I said kinda laughing. "I didn't mean that it's just your job is easy." He said. I worked as a barista, well that's what Jonah thought, I was a barista/after school teacher/ Bartender. I worked three jobs to pay bills. I don't live with Jonah so I have my own bills to pay. "Babe my job isn't easy it's still stressful." I say. "Sure." Jonah said. I couldn't believe him, he was being such a bitch today and I don't know why. 

"Why are you being such a bitch?" I said. Jonah looked shocked at my words. I didn't really cuss so it was new to him whenever I did. 

"What are you talking about?" Jonah said clueless. 

"Your attitude, you think I don't work hard and don't deserve a break." 

"That isn't what I meant I just think that a barista isn't super stressful." Jonah said. 

"Jonah I'm not just a barista I work three different jobs, Baristia, Assistant teacher and a bartender." I said.  

"Wait what, why do you have three jobs?" Jonah said. 

"Cause unlike you I don't make a lot of money and I want to go on vacation some day Jonah and you are always so clueless and selfish you never bother to offer me a nice vacation, all I wanted was a nice week alone with you somewhere amazing." I said. 

"Baby I didn't know-" 

"Its all I talk about Jonah, I mention it to you every time I'm with you." I say. 

"I-" 

"Jonah don't I'm gonna head to bed it's late and my not stressful job needs me tomorrow." I said rolling my eyes. 

I went to Jonah's  room. I decided to change, I undressed from my t-shirt, shorts, and bra putting one of Jonah's sweatshirts on me. I didn't keep many clothes here so I compromised with what I had.  I laid in bed not bothering with the covers cause it was way to hot. 

*JOnah's POV* 

I was still in the living room I decided to give her some space She probably hates me right now. After 40 minutes of sitting on the couch I walked to my room. Saw her in bed she was just in my sweatshirt. I can't believe I'm so selfish, she doesn't everything she can to keep up with my crazy life yet I don't focus enough on her and her crazy life. I changed out of the jeans I was in putting on some shorts I had. I just took my shirt off and played down next to her. I turned the light by my bed off making the room go dark.

The only light was from the light coming from night light I kept in my room cause not many know but Y/N is afraid of the dark. She hates seeing no light at all. Yet during the day she hates opening curtains to let in light. I smile thinking about her. I look over at her she was facing me her eyes squeezed shut. She seemed so tense and uncomfortable I frowned thinking that I'm the reason behind it. 

I pulled her into me holding her close to me. I felt her relax as soon as she came in contact with me. I lightly shook her awake. "Y/N baby." I said she groan trying to turn away. "Baby wake up please." I said. "What Jonah." She said  

"I'm selfish and I was being a huge bitch out there,I guess I never took the time to really pay attention, I promise you me and you are going on a trip to Canada and then Paris and then maybe Australia or something just me and you without the guys or the fans, I love you Y/N and I will do anything to for you from now on I can't believe I was so stupid." 

"I love you too Jonah, but can I sleep now I'm tired." I laughed at her response. 

"Of course I love you beautiful." 

"I love you too." She said snuggling into me. 

I will never be selfish again.