~Happiest Memories~

For the lovely 

Michele was getting ready with her bridesmaids for her wedding. She was beyond happy she was marring the love of her life, Corbyn Mathew Besson. 

Corbyn was Pacing back and forth. He knew it would all be great but he just had that last minute anxiety.  "Relax Corbyn it's all gonna be great." Jordan said claiming down his older brother. "I know I just really nervous." Corbyn said. 

Corbyn remembered he had a special gift for Michele for before the wedding. "Can you bring this to the room Michele is getting ready in." Corbyn asked his brother handing him photo album. "Oh ok." Jordan left and went to Micheles room. "Hey can you give this to Michele Corbyn wants her to look at it before the wedding." Jordan told Micheles Bridesmaids. "OK thanks." 

Michel looked at the front of the photo album. it read. ~Back in time~  Michele smiled opening it. the first page read: 

Hey Beautiful so since it is bad luck to see you and I know you probably are nervous and trust me I'm most likely feeling the same. Just know I love you so much and were going to do amazing . I made you a book of all my favorite photos and memories of you and me. So I hope you enjoy I love you more than anything and I can't wait to add more memories to this book.

-Love Corbean 

Michele smiled and started going through the pages. She looked at the first photo. It was her and Corbyn on there Fifth year anniversary it was probably one of the best days in Michele and Corbyn's life.

~FlashBack~

"Corbyn take this Damn blindfold off me." Michele said Corbyn just laughed. "Where almost there just watch your step." Corbyn said. "Yeah cause this blindfold is really helping me do that Corbyn." Michele said. "Stop being a cute smart ass and walk." Corbyn said as him and Michele started laughing. 

"ok ok we are finally here you ready Baby?"  Corbyn said excitement in his voice. "Yeah just hurry up bean." Michele playfully whined. "ok 3 2 1!" Corbyn stood behind her lifting off the blindfold. "Oh my goodness Bean it's beautiful!" Michele said. There was lights all around and a little picnic. "Do you like it?" Corbyn said. "I LOVE IT!" Michele said. 

"Come let's sit down I got a bunch of pillows so it doesn't hurt." Corbyn said holding Michele's hand pulling her to the blankets and pillows. Michele sat down and Corbyn joined her. "I wanted to do something that you used to talk about all the time, I remember when we were younger you would rant about being serenaded at night while sitting in a magical forest with light and pillows, but magical forest don't exist so I did the best I could." Corbyn said grabbed his guitar that he placed near the blanket. 

"Corbyn you really didn't have to do all this." Michele said still in shock. "yes the most beautiful girl in the world deserves to be treated like the Queen she is." Corbyn said running his guitar. "So I know Photograph by ed sheeran was what you always dreamed of so here we go." 

"Loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometimes
But it's the only thing that I know
When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes
It is the only thing that makes us feel alive"

"We keep this love in a photograph"

 Corbyn added his own little riff to the world photograph. 

"We made these memories for ourselves
Where our eyes are never closing
Hearts are never broken

And time's forever frozen still

So you can keep me inside the pocket of your ripped jeans
Holding me closer 'til our eyes meet
You won't ever be alone, wait for me to come home"

"And if you hurt me

That's okay baby, only words bleed
Inside these pages you just hold me
And I won't ever let you go

Wait for me to come home

Love can heal, loving can mend your soul
And it's the only thing that I know, know
I swear it will get easier,

Remember that with every piece of you

Hm, and it's the only thing we take with us when we dieYou can fit me inside the necklace you got when you were sixteen
Next to your heartbeat where I should be
Keep it deep within your soul

When I'm away, I will remember how you kissed me

Under the lamppost back on Sixth street
Hearing you whisper through the phone,
"Wait for me to come home"

Corbyn finished leaving Michele in tears of Joy. "God I love you Corbyn!" Michele hugged Corbyn and Corbyn felt some of Micheles tears hit his shoulder. "Baby don't cry." Corbyn said pulling away wiping away her tears. "I'm sorry I just love you so much." Michele said. "I love you more Michele."  Corbyn said pulling her into a long passionate kiss. 

"To make this night more memorable I have one last think to say." Corbyn said. 

"Michele your the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you more than anything, Your my whole world and I just love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I wanna grow old and I would be the happiest man alive if you would be my best friend, first love and Wife." Corbyn had got up an drone on a knee pulling the ring out his pocket. 

"Michele Rae cross will you marry me?" Michele practically screamed before saying yes. "YES YES YES YESS!!!!" Michele yelled. "Oh go Corbyn I love you so much!!" Michele yelled as Corbyn gave her the ring and she hugged him. "I love you more Michele." 

-End of FlashBack-

Michele smiled at the memory that was the best night of her life and she's hoping this one would be even better. Corbyn knew that if Michele had one wish she'd go back in time to relive her and Corbyn's memories. Michele continues looking through the book. This was going to be the best night of Corbyn and Michele's life. 

A/N sorry this took so long I needed more ideas lol but I hope you like it.